#1 problem with Wii

to the people that are tired of waiting... Miyamoto once said that "a delayed game is a game that is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever"

seriously just wait, have a little patience

back on topic, lack of online titles

ramsanine said:
the fact that all the games i want to play arent out yet. And Online gaming isnt in the states for another month or so.

You've got it bang-on. I also feel theres something else missing: THE FLAWLESS REVOLUTIONARY CONTROL SYSTEM IMPLEMENTED PROPERLY ON THESE GAMES!!! HELLO? IS NINTY EVEN HOME?!

I notice alot of people compare the Wii with PS3 and Xbox360, this seems to be missing the point, as these consoles do exactly the same as their predesessors but with HD graphics (So you need to pay a fortune for a new TV!) Wii is the kind of console that you buy in addition to a PS3 for example, just as a few years back I bought a DS as well as a PS2. Also the games for Wii are different and encourage more social playing which can't be bad! Bad point with the Wii is my remotes stopped functioning for half an hour before starting again? We all want our consoles to be bulletproof so this worried me a bit...

Back