1v1 brawl league

Ok, Smash King and I brawled. He was definitely better than me most of the time, but luckily that didn't happen during the official :)

SKing vs. anax4aero
Marth vs. Kirby, FD - Sudden Death - discarded
Pit vs. PT, FD - Pit
Snake vs. G&W, FD - G&W
Ike vs. Peach, FD - Peach

SKing 1 - 2 anax4aero

I'll send the videos later, got to go right now.

i have no clue why i was winning after the official with anax :/ :confused: but its all good :smile: anax beat me and thats thats :thumbsup:

oh and realo i sent you the replays for when me and hero had an official

I would vs anyone right now.Just that i cant go online at this moment.I might be able later.

ok smash king i will fight u
as my last challenge 4 now...
how about sat @ 10:30 AM central?

you wanna brawl me again? heheheh you,ve got guts Hero :yesnod: i respect that :yesnod: as such, i accept your challenge.

oh and GC u wanna do another official with me? lets say...today perhaps?

Let's play when we see each other online.

SMASH KING vs. Hero 1771

Results:

1. Marth vs. Meta knight=Marth victory
2. Lucario vs. Diddy kong=Lucario victory

The Lucario vs. Diddy match ended at the time limit with Lucario ahead by one stock. I'm not sure if we can accept this outcome or not. I'll have to ask Bio for his opinion. The time limit was set to 2 minutes by the way (should be 3).

Yup, should be 3 minutes. Even more necessary in this case due to the fact that the brawl ended from the time limit. If it had been longer, the brawl may have been able to be finished.

Just redo the brawl with proper settings and it will be legit.

Me vs Kingslayer
Snake vs Kirby-Kirby/FD
Ike vs Kirby-Ike/FD
Ike vs ROB-Ike/SV
I won 2-1. GGS
I already sent the replays BTW
-Self note: Stop ****ing around with the Grenades when I don't suppose to use them.

Smash_King I can't play today because it's late and I got school tomorrow, possibly tomorrow depending on homework and stuff like that.

The **** it's a double post :mad:

Blah blah blah Taylor Swift sucks and Beyonce should of gotten the VMA award.

Last edited:
Me vs Kingslayer
Snake vs Kirby-Kirby/FD
Ike vs Kirby-Ike/FD
Ike vs ROB-Ike/SV
I won 2-1. GGS
I already sent the replays BTW
-Self note: Stop ****ing around with the Grenades when I don't suppose to use them.

Smash_King I can't play today because it's late and I got school tomorrow, possibly tomorrow depending on homework and stuff like that.

Okay GC and I had an official. I'm still so rusty... Ike just shreds me because I haven't gotten back use to dodging yet.

kingslayer (King) vs. GC (Mitza)
Kirby vs. Snake - King (Kirby)
Kirby vs. Ike - Mitza (Ike)
R.O.B. vs. Ike - Mitza (Ike)
It's a shame... R.O.B. and Kirby aren't the best against Ike and with my rustiness I just couldn't pull through. Oh well, it's all good. I wouldn't have used R.O.B. but I thought he might be tricky and use snake lol. I wanted someone (that I can use decently) that had a chance against Ike, Pit, or Snake.

P.S. I'm up for all challenges. Send me a PM/Visitor Message or meet me online (my computer is busted so using my Wii as my comp... so I won't really read all the posts... PM or visitor message needed).

Real-O: I've double checked all wii codes and for some reason my wii still hasn't registered you. You're there, I just can't send you anything. Letting you know in case something is wrong on your end.

Back