2 Wii's for sale. I just bought them 2hrs ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
rtr1900 said:
I think it is a good price. Here in Europe the Wii is sold at 249€ (327$).
Atleast he isn´t asking 500$ for it.
Don´t forget that you must pay some kind of extra, because he bought them.....
Maybe you are all jalous because he has 2 of them and can make a little profict and you guys don´t!
Give the guy a break! he isn´t killing nobody.
Good luck with the sale "Lethal"

Thank man. Im only looking to make $30 on each system. After taxes the system is $270. Basically I am trying to sell these and get a new game for free with the profit.

Trulen said:
They don't go over $285 on eBay.

So, good luck trying to make a profit even after shipping, Mr. Scalper.

So do all the mods here crap on members threads or just you?

Everyone craps threads from time to time. In all reality $315 really isn't that bad of a price. Local "scalpers" are asking $320 so its even cheaper then their price. I went for the bundle tho since I needed some games with my new addiction.

i say whatever....

If you want one for that price buy it if not dont frett... I got mine i'm happy...

helped my friend out in gettin his... worst comes to worst he's just goin to have to return em or sell em for cost

unggoy said:
i have one for sale that im selling for $260, but no one ever wanted it. so if you still need one let me know!!!

unggoy, i'm interested if it's still available...i'm new to the forum and tried to PM, but it said i don't have access? anyway, like i said if you still have an extra one you're looking to get rid of, i'll buy it.

thanks

hey a fellow Slick Deals forum member did the same thing. but at $270 + shipping of your choice

Last edited:
hulliechrisp said:
unggoy, i'm interested if it's still available...i'm new to the forum and tried to PM, but it said i don't have access? anyway, like i said if you still have an extra one you're looking to get rid of, i'll buy it.

thanks

I still have em both for sale bud. You can email me at [email protected] if you really want it.

Lethal said:
Just as title states. I have 2 new systems that I bought at Target about 2hrs ago. I am selling each for $300 plus $15 for shipping. All payments are to be done through PayPal. If you are interested please PM me.

So... Lethal..

You are a FOOL for posting those reciepts!

You'll now find that due to your ignorance of posting them you have released the wii serial numbers to the world wide web.. that means they are now registered to someone unknown to you. No registration bonuses, no new straps, as far as all that stuff goes... its as good as useless to you now.

So yea... dont buy those wii's. They're registration value have been compromised.

Hopefully no ones done that to you yet.. and if you registered them yourself and are selling them, boo to you, cuz that sucks for whoever buys them.

:lol:
PS BEARS SUCK!

Lethal said:
God are your going to be broke when you grow up.

I won't comment on the issue...but I don't think something like that will make someone 'broke'...I think someones job has a lot to do with that....I plan on making $300,000 a year and I don't think I'll be broke when I grow up...how I purchase things won't really have too much of a weight, unless I read your comment wrong.

LyricistSoldier said:
So... Lethal..

You are a FOOL for posting those reciepts!

You'll now find that due to your ignorance of posting them you have released the wii serial numbers to the world wide web.. that means they are now registered to someone unknown to you. No registration bonuses, no new straps, as far as all that stuff goes... its as good as useless to you now.

So yea... dont buy those wii's. They're registration value have been compromised.

Hopefully no ones done that to you yet.. and if you registered them yourself and are selling them, boo to you, cuz that sucks for whoever buys them.

:lol:
PS BEARS SUCK!

LoL he is a wiitard!!!

bleh - stupid scalpers. If you don't want the system for you, leave it on the shelf for someone to buy who actually does want it. :prrr:

Dumb move posting the registration codes, doubt anyone will want the units now they're registration compromised. :frown2:

Last edited:
As someone said earlier in this thread about this forum losing members the main reason for that is, NOOBS they all start the same thread about 2 days after one with the exact same news or question. They dont use the search bar and people are getting sick of it. END of rant. As you were people.

bellydancebabe said:
bleh - stupid scalpers. If you don't want the system for you, leave it on the shelf for someone to buy who actually does want it. :prrr:

Dumb move posting the registration codes, doubt anyone will want the units now they're registration compromised. :frown2:

I swear all you guys do is crap on threads. This forums sucks because you kids cant just follow rules.

If you dont want to buy one then dont post. Are you kids that stupid that you dont understand? You think I care that you dont like scalpers? Im only making $30 on each. Get bent if you dont like it. All of you.

its not scalpers who I think are dumb...its the people who buy from them. If someone is willing to pay more money than I think something is worth and I would rather have the money than the item, why wouldn't I sell something?

On ps3 launch before 24hrs after midnight i had in my posession 9ps3s
On wii launch before 24hrs after midnight i had in my posession 23 wiis

I had purchased a entire shipment from sears they had 6 ps3s and 12wiis. I had talked and became frendly with the manager on duty that morning slid him 200dollars and bought them. Reserved systems from multiple gamestops,ebgames, etc under fake names. I then paid mothers to get a ticket in line and make their kids also buying their ticket and still having one from themself. I ended up making 30k after every transaction. I am no longer allowed at target or best buy but thats a small price. For 2 months i was at gamestop every morning for ups, walmart in the afternoon, bestbuy at night and i stood in parking lots pitching them til cops were called which was multiple times. I didnt feel bad because yes i did the work and your getting a product.

DSEZ said:
On ps3 launch before 24hrs after midnight i had in my posession 9ps3s
On wii launch before 24hrs after midnight i had in my posession 23 wiis

I had purchased a entire shipment from sears they had 6 ps3s and 12wiis. I had talked and became frendly with the manager on duty that morning slid him 200dollars and bought them. Reserved systems from multiple gamestops,ebgames, etc under fake names. I then paid mothers to get a ticket in line and make their kids also buying their ticket and still having one from themself. I ended up making 30k after every transaction. I am no longer allowed at target or best buy but thats a small price. For 2 months i was at gamestop every morning for ups, walmart in the afternoon, bestbuy at night and i stood in parking lots pitching them til cops were called which was multiple times. I didnt feel bad because yes i did the work and your getting a product.
WOW..... did you sell them on ebay too. Gosh 23 wiis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back