2012 conspiracy

Chewy said:
The only way the world is gonna end in 2012 is from nuclear war.

It's not just gonna end out of nowhere...

And I don't care how smart you are you can't just predict the end of humanity on the dot thousands of years before...
I give that more merit than the "conspiracy" as it has been dubbed. Tensions rise almost daily, sooner or later someone is going to snap and begin WWIII, and thus a nuclear war. I hope that day never comes, but if it does, I guess I'll have to take on the same approach I do with the conspiracy theory.

I believe we already have a thread on this nonetheless an interesting topic.

It is all based upon the Mayan calender and I believe they were correct on things in the past but I doubt predicting a event like would be within their grasp.

Byuakuya said:
I don't actually believe that the world is going to end, to be completely honest. They said that the world was going to end in 2000, and if anyone hasn't noticed yet, we are still here.
So, as far as I am concerned, they are just theories.

yeah but the 2012 theories are actually kinda creepy. the year 2000 was like all the computers are going to go back to 0 because theres no space for digits or some dumb crap. as if the world would end because our computer would think its the year 0.

Napalmbrain said:
Argh! What's with all the bad astronomy? The solar system ain't going anywhere near the centre of the galaxy (we're over 30,000 light years away) and transits of Venus and Solar magnetic shifts are perfectly normal and happen all the time with no effect on the Earth. However, you are correct that the Earth might eventually flip it's magnetic poles, but there's no known way to predict when that will happen.

what exaclty would be so terrible about the earth flipping magnetic poles?

honestly i believe its a load of pish, nothing to worry about,

one thing i truly do worry about, is if our galaxy/ solar syatem stumbels. upon a black whole, or the sun becomes unstable causeing it to implode/explode

and i do worry about these things sometime, i mean any idea how painfull being sucked into a black whole would be?

one thing i truly do worry about, is if our galaxy/ solar syatem stumbels. upon a black whole, or the sun becomes unstable causeing it to implode/explode

We still got a few billion before any of that is gonna happen =X

and i do worry about these things sometime, i mean any idea how painfull being sucked into a black whole would be?

Some people are theorizing that its not painful at all and that a black hole is just a gateway to another dimension/Universe.

samXcor3 said:
what exaclty would be so terrible about the earth flipping magnetic poles?

every man will fall down in outer space :O

because of gravity being reverse?

Seriously this stuff always makes my head explode.

I'd imagine it would be painful.
I mean, just imagine every single atom in your body splitting apart and forming a huge string?

Although, isn't the total amount of energy/matter in the universe constant? If matter enters a black hole into another universe, wouldn't that subtract energy/matter from ours and add it to the other? Unless that sub-universe counts as a part of ours, and so the total across both are still constant.

I am a little freaked out by this, but I still dont believe in this kind of stuff. I dont believe in superstitions and whatnot. But still, the Mayas predicted moon phases and other astronomical crap and their predictions for today are only off by around 30 seconds (I do learn things in Spanish class :) ). Who says they cant predict the apocalypse?

My theory on the prediction...the Mayas ran out of stone to put their calendars on. :tard:

phillepino said:
every man will fall down in outer space :O

because of gravity being reverse?

No, the magnetic field is what causes the majority of radiation to be deflected into space. A magnetic field is a force of magnetism running from the North to the south pole. When the North pole changes to the south pole, it goes from Very North, Slightly North, No Magnetism, Slightly South, Very South. The same thing happens for the South pole changing North but in reverse. For a time in this 20 million year transition, both poles have no magnetism: Earth has no magnetic field, there is now very little to protect us from the dangers of inner space.

Some believe that last time the poles changed, the extreme radiation caused the brain of a certain creature to mutate into something much more complex.

Yes, a Polar Shift will change/deform/kill us. Yes, a Polar Shift is immenant but that doesn't mean anything. The last transition lasted 20 million years anyway. Even if the process starts in 2012 (by some amazing coincidence). We wont be feeling the effects until 200002012AD.

Last edited:
uloseiwin said:
I am a little freaked out by this, but I still dont believe in this kind of stuff. I dont believe in superstitions and whatnot. But still, the Mayas predicted moon phases and other astronomical crap and their predictions for today are only off by around 30 seconds (I do learn things in Spanish class :) ). Who says they cant predict the apocalypse?

My theory on the prediction...the Mayas ran out of stone to put their calendars on. :tard:

That was mostly my hypothesis.
Mayan: "This'll do it for now!"

:thumbsup:

Here I'll sum up everything that will happen untill now and the 21st of December

First you need to know what some people believe...they say that millions of years ago, before humans were created, an advanced alien race lived on Earth. They came from the planet Niribu which passes between the earth and the Sun every 3600 years. These aliens, or the Fallen Angels, were giants at a normal height of 9 feet. They wanted Earth's resources. They soon grew tired of harvesting the resources themselves so they created another race to do it for them, homo sapiens, thus humans were created. They would come by every 3600 years to take everything that belonged to us for themselves. 2012 is the set year for the planet to return.

By 2009, you should be able to see a bright red planet in the sky, bigger than Mars, that will prove that Niribu is coming for sure.

I have done some research into this and have found that this planet does exist...on NASA's website it is refeered to as Planet X. The only thing that doesn't prove true is it's rotational pattern through our solar system. I believe that if this is true, then this is the begining of the Revalations as told in the Bible. Go ahead and read it to make more sense of this. Mass fighting will break out in 2010 between the World's nations...a nucelar war.

So in 2010 the world will go to war.

By 2012, just before the planet arrives, the worlds population will have been depleted by 1/5.

When the planet finally arrives on Dec. 21, the world will stop rotating and then the real fun begins. There will be mass natural disasters like Volcanoes and earthquakes...Typhoons will be everywhere and the worlds land will be depleted by 3/5. Those who have survived these events will then be wiped out by the Aliens from the Planet.

This is everyhting I have pieced to gether so far. I'm not saying any of it is true, but to me, it makes a lot of sense. Picture this...those who have led a good life as God taught us will be taken to heaven during the Nucelar War. You won't feel anything, you will just see a white light (Bomb) and be gone to heaven...body and soul. All those you live bad lives will survive to face the powers of hell on judgement day...AKA 21st of December...

I can't really cite anything since this is a bunch of info put together...but this is, if it were to happen, what I do think would happen.

Marioman said:
Here I'll sum up everything that will happen untill now and the 21st of December

First you need to know what some people believe...they say that millions of years ago, before humans were created, an advanced alien race lived on Earth. They came from the planet Niribu which passes between the earth and the Sun every 3600 years. These aliens, or the Fallen Angels, were giants at a normal height of 9 feet. They wanted Earth's resources. They soon grew tired of harvesting the resources themselves so they created another race to do it for them, homo sapiens, thus humans were created. They would come by every 3600 years to take everything that belonged to us for themselves. 2012 is the set year for the planet to return.

By 2009, you should be able to see a bright red planet in the sky, bigger than Mars, that will prove that Niribu is coming for sure.

I have done some research into this and have found that this planet does exist...on NASA's website it is refeered to as Planet X. The only thing that doesn't prove true is it's rotational pattern through our solar system. I believe that if this is true, then this is the begining of the Revalations as told in the Bible. Go ahead and read it to make more sense of this. Mass fighting will break out in 2010 between the World's nations...a nucelar war.

So in 2010 the world will go to war.

By 2012, just before the planet arrives, the worlds population will have been depleted by 1/5.

When the planet finally arrives on Dec. 21, the world will stop rotating and then the real fun begins. There will be mass natural disasters like Volcanoes and earthquakes...Typhoons will be everywhere and the worlds land will be depleted by 3/5. Those who have survived these events will then be wiped out by the Aliens from the Planet.

This is everyhting I have pieced to gether so far. I'm not saying any of it is true, but to me, it makes a lot of sense. Picture this...those who have led a good life as God taught us will be taken to heaven during the Nucelar War. You won't feel anything, you will just see a white light (Bomb) and be gone to heaven...body and soul. All those you live bad lives will survive to face the powers of hell on judgement day...AKA 21st of December...

I can't really cite anything since this is a bunch of info put together...but this is, if it were to happen, what I do think would happen.

Where'd you read that, a comic book? No offense, but I dont think aliens from a made up planet came to earth.

Back