360 Console or 360 Core?

By console do you mean the pro version or what?
I'll help, I just need clarification!:yesnod:

if you mean premium or core package i'd definitely go with the premium IF you have access to dsl. the hard drive that comes with it would be like $120 seperate and it allows you to download extra content packages and the premium also gives you the headset to talk to friends on xbox live.

krisv2010 said:
if you mean premium or core package i'd definitely go with the premium IF you have access to dsl. the hard drive that comes with it would be like $120 seperate and it allows you to download extra content packages and the premium also gives you the headset to talk to friends on xbox live.
Also gives you the ability to play regular Xbox games.
Wireless controllers also.
Premium/Pro is the way to go.

Both consoles are backwards compatible. Also as mentioned above I would go with the Xbox 360 Premium system seeing as it's going to cost you $100.00+ to purchase a hard drive if you were to go with the Core system.

If you mean the Premium system then yes.

agreed. premium system is the best choice because it would cost more than the difference between the core and the premium system to buy all the accessories i.e the wireless headset, wireless controller, 20G HDD, and HD cables, etc

i was considering the 360 before i snagged my Wii and i DIDNT have the PS3 in my mind at all with their LACK of games and SUPER-RIPOFF price tag (and ive always been a faithful sony customer since pre-playstation 1 days)

i also worked at walmart before in the electronics section so i had PLENTY of time to consider which system

Syntax said:
Both consoles are backwards compatible. Also as mentioned above I would go with the Xbox 360 Premium system seeing as it's going to cost you $100.00+ to purchase a hard drive if you were to go with the Core system.
They are, but you can't save regular Xbox games on the core. That's what I meant to say.

Back