Should I swap my DS for a 360?

Seaton said:
I saw in gamestop that i could get a core 360 for £70 if i trade a console with 4 games or £129 for a full system. But i dont know if i should trade in my DS Lite. Would i get a good deal or not so good?

Hmmm...I might want to take up this offer as well...where do you live? and when did you see this deal? Is it on the site? If so can you send me a link? and one final question: what was the list of consoles that you could trade in?

Borch712ers said:
Hmmm...I might want to take up this offer as well...where do you live? and when did you see this deal? Is it on the site? If so can you send me a link? and one final question: what was the list of consoles that you could trade in?

hi borch712ers. I saw this deal only about 5 days ago, I don't know how long this deal will last. It was in gamestop which is in stockport next to T.K.Max. I couldn't find it on the site. sorry. On the list i think it was PS2, PSP, DS, GBA(also SP). I think that was it but i'm not sure because I haven't been to the shop since. Sorry.

Yeah definately take the 360. I'm sure the DS is fun, but um...yeah...can't beat having GRAW 2 or Halo 3 or Gears of War...seriously, if I had those, Metroid Prime Hunters can kiss my ass.

naw, good games are bustin lose for the nintendo console. The 360 is a crap bag. With an x on it, hence my avatar. Halo and gears of war is all its got, and even thats half-assed. Stick to your DS, 360 is lame as hell. Wii 4 life.

Wiitendo said:
naw, good games are bustin lose for the nintendo console. The 360 is a crap bag. With an x on it, hence my avatar. Halo and gears of war is all its got, and even thats half-assed. Stick to your DS, 360 is lame as hell. Wii 4 life.
A CRAP BAG? You're freakin' kidding, right? Have you EVER played Gears of War? Maybe a little Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter? And if you like Tom Clancy games, perhaps Rainbow Six Vegas? Or perhaps a fighting game, say...Dead or Alive 4? Oh but of course then there's all the games from Xbox that you can play on the 360, like maybe some Ninja Gaiden? Some Halo? Halo 2? Halo 2 online?

Oh and about xbox online...at least it exists, if only for a small price.

I'm not bashing wii (wii is awesome, fantastic, I love it, etc.), im just defending xbox here.

Wiitendo said:
You really are a huge idiot! you know that right?The 360 does not just have halo and gears,
It has:
spider-man 3(i know its not exclusive but it will still pwn!)
Banjo
Oblivion
Graw 1 and 2
rainbow six
Sonic(no it's not as bad as they say)
Lost Planet
Marvel Ultimate Alliance(not exclusive)
Call of Duty 2 3
Virtua Tennis
Dead Rising
Mercenaries 2(OH YEAH!)
assassins creed
the list goes on and on + the only really good online at the moment !
Come on man!We know that your fanboy but really your an idiot!
I get the feeing that you dislike shooter games,because this is the best system for it.
you just make up **** about a console cuz you dont know anything about the console.

'God...help this poor soul...for he shall be known as:
"****in idiot" if you do not help this poor wiitendo.'
allot of peeps on this site that are fanboyz don't say crap like that!

theONE said:
Besides Zelda, no more good games will come out for it. So I would.
WHAT! YOUR CRAZY! SOOO MANY MORE GOOD GAMES WILL COME TO DS!
you know what im gonna make another list!
Zelda
like 3 ff
dragon quest
wario master of dsguise!
Diddy Kong racing
Elite beat agents 2 also known as:Burn! Hot Blooded Rhythm Soul! Ouendan 2
the list goes on and on!

once again:'God...help this poor soul...for he shall be known as:
"****in idiot" if you do not help this poor theONE .'
my goodness...

Last edited:
No i didn't do it. I think i would miss my DS and some really top games are coming out like you said:D

Seaton said:
No i didn't do it. I think i would miss my DS and some really top games are coming out like you said:D
I don't no weather to call you an idiot or really smart.
cuz it's true you would then lack of a portable na there are tons of great games coming out for the ds but it's the sme thing with the 360 tons of good games are coming to it aswell...
so it depends right?

Back