I got a 360! Move over Wii!

Silent-Sniper

↑ Awesome ↑
Nov 20, 2006
Warrington - UK
So yeah I traded my Wii with 7 games for a 360 Premium, 7 games, vision cam and a DS with 2 games.

I got XBL Last night and it is awesome.

If anyone wants to add me just PM me.

Silent, i'm right there with ya! Only difference is, didn't have to trade in my Wii. ^_^

But I do agree that the Wii is going to move over a few months, with Samurai Warriors 2 Empires and Oblivion: Elder Scrolls IV in the disc slot of my 360.

Wii60 FTW

I got bored of waiting for decent Wii games to come out, they all just generally SUCK! I mean people who do not have a Wii love playing multiplayer and such but I bet ya if they owned one for the same time I have owned one they will be bored, the games just ain't fun in single player, even multiplayer gets boring slowly..

So I am staying with my new lovely 360 until Nintendo can come up with something worth while, then just maybe I will sell the 360 for a Wii =)

Gears of war is awesome. I just finished it (co-op) and now I'm back on the wii trying to master everything on wii sports... I'm addicted to the boxing at present. Trying to beat my high of 34 bags on the training.

Wiired said:
Get Gears of War lads!!!!111111111
Also, post your gamertags in the specific thread by Sovieto :]
Oh Wiired, I would...but my parents...just a bit too paranoid. "It's just a bloody shoot em' up where you kill thing". Bahumbug to them...at least I could get Oblivion. >.<

woo-hoo! another 360 member! welcome to real gaming! its tue, all the good games come out for ps3/360

personally i'm looking forward to assassins creed

Your parents, need to have a childhood :eek: THEY HAVE TO LET YOU GET IT!!! It's like the best game evar (arguably). Then you can join the WiiChat tourney in the future along with me and Sovieto etc.. :]

Wiired said:
Your parents, need to have a childhood :eek: THEY HAVE TO LET YOU GET IT!!! It's like the best game evar (arguably). Then you can join the WiiChat tourney in the future along with me and Sovieto etc.. :]
I know Mike, I know!! You don't have to tell me. I've only really talked about it with my Mom, my Dad is MUCH cooler about thing like that. Maybe when we're on a "Father-son-let's-go-to-Walmart-and-sneak-off-with-some-games-your-mother-wouldn't-like" , maybe I could get it. :]

"Come on Dad, you're not killing people, just aliens..."

Ok well I have Dead Rising coming from someone, the metal tin version.

I want GRAW 2 and then I will get GoW!!

Cant wait to try GoW on my hd tv..

Im all for the 360, it's a great console, I specificly enjoy Elder Scroll IV Oblivion, comming up on 70 hours actually, however, silent sniper, you should have saved up your moneys so you could have both, because your missing out on Mario Party 8, which by the way freekin rocks.

Last edited:
Doogman said:
Im all for the 360, it's a great console, I specificly enjoy Elder Scroll IV Oblivion, comming up on 70 hours actually, however, silent sniper, you should have saved up your moneys so you could have both, because your missing out on Mario Party 8, which by the way freekin rocks.
another mini-games game? how will he ever live with himself....

congrats on getting your 360
have fun

I got bored of mario party after the 4th one. They seem to be getting worse over time. The original rocked! I actually got the 7th, and it sucked! Although screaming commands into a mic was fun. But that was the only good minigame. So I'm not getting the new one. Well, I myself am all for Nintendo, so I haven't got a PS or Xbox, but I've played them at my friends house, and I must say, it is fun. Especially GoW, although I got killed all the time... But isn't trading it for your Wii going a little too far? All you need is a little patience. Metroid comes out already this summer, and before the year is over, super mario galaxy will be out, as well as super smash bros. brawl! And, E3 is coming up, and Nintendo is supposedly going to announce a ton of new games, and stuff. They might even announce a new Zelda (fingers crossed). I guess if you'll be getting a wii again later, it'll be ok.

JT. said:
I got bored of mario party after the 4th one. They seem to be getting worse over time. The original rocked! I actually got the 7th, and it sucked! Although screaming commands into a mic was fun. But that was the only good minigame. So I'm not getting the new one. Well, I myself am all for Nintendo, so I haven't got a PS or Xbox, but I've played them at my friends house, and I must say, it is fun. Especially GoW, although I got killed all the time... But isn't trading it for your Wii going a little too far? All you need is a little patience. Metroid comes out already this summer, and before the year is over, super mario galaxy will be out, as well as super smash bros. brawl! And, E3 is coming up, and Nintendo is supposedly going to announce a ton of new games, and stuff. They might even announce a new Zelda (fingers crossed). I guess if you'll be getting a wii again later, it'll be ok.
Why be patient waiting for games when you can get a more powerful machine graphically with already games that are going to go down in history? Don't exactly see how that makes since.

Plus, he can earn money over the summer now and buy an inexpensive Wii, much better plan don't you think?

You got rid of your wii? Are you mad? I just got a 360 too but i would never be in a position to rid of my wii it's the only innovative console on the market and it's sure to do big things yet. Nintendo isn't even started.

Back