I got a 360! Move over Wii!

Gears of War will have a sequal. If you beat the game you would know that. Its going to continue on for some i think.

Mario on the other hand, good lord. Once I found the princess in the castle, thats it. Koopa's in the lava, i saved the princess, game over. No, somehow Koopa/Bowser keeps coming back to life. Then he only has one goal, kidnap the princess. Ok but he knows he will get killed, freakin killed, by mario. Yet that does not stop him from doing the same thing over and over again. It makes no sense.

At least Halo makes sense. Chapter one, two, three. Cool. Mario is chapter one, one, one, one-wait, thats not even a real chapter, hes just playing tennis now? Well at least Master Chief i-oh not him too!

I have a 360 and Wii, I play on them both, to me I think the Wii is for fun and entertainment as well as good for parties. The 360 is more for graphics and god hardcore gaming.

I love The 360 even though i dont exactly have one
and yeah the best game is definetly Gears of War
The Wiis also great and i have one, I have too say Wiis more entaertaining
......and...idk there both good

Zero77 ur Sig is great, its sounds familiar what movie is it off?

The 360 has faults and problems but if you look for a problem or fault with the Wii you will find none lol, I was researching it a few months ago then my 360 had to get repaired

Yea but its still in a wii forum and if you dont have a wii and dont like them then i dont think one should be in this forum (as in the website).

but the thing is geaorge, people here have had wii's, made friends, sold their wii's and still chat to theor friends about the 360 on the 360 threads

George said:
Yea but its still in a wii forum and if you dont have a wii and dont like them then i dont think one should be in this forum (as in the website).

Suck me d**k comes to mind, you can't tell me what I can and can't do, if I wish to stay in the 360 part of this forum I will, if I wish to nip into the Wii part to see what is new, I WILL.

Just because I don't have a Wii doesn't mean I don't give a toss about what is happening in the Wii community, basically what you are saying is "HAI YOU CAN ONLY JOIN HERE IF YOU HAVE WII LOL!!!!"

It's not like I ain't getting one again.

Sorry George but you really are a tard.

Yeah....this sniper guy definetly got a point
and my sig Joe duffy, i cant remember...just remember the line.
ummmm......Wii....???

Back