Buying a 360, sold my wii

samer

WiiChat Member
Oct 11, 2006
I just sold my wii and I plan on getting a 360. Anyone know a website where I can get a reasonably priced premium edition? I don't feel like waiting 2 weeks for a check off paypal, (money from selling my wii, madden wii pissed me off).

I don't like madden on it and i love football. I figured out i like playing madden more with a regular controller + better graphics. At first I had myself brainwashed that I felt more immersed into game play with the wii, but honestly, for me, it doesn't make me immersed more into the game, sometimes it actually frustrates me because what I do is not replicated on the screen. Including the fact my 1 year old laptop has a better gpu than the wii, it just feels like i got ripped off now.

well i dont recommend the 360 i have had 1 for a year now and i know im gonna be hated for this but theres nothing really what is a class game and yes i have gears of war

Sucks that you didn't enjoy the Wii. I'm having a blast with Zelda, and that alone has me convinced that it was worth the money.

eddie17 said:
well i dont recommend the 360 i have had 1 for a year now and i know im gonna be hated for this but theres nothing really what is a class game and yes i have gears of war

Well, it sucks to be you then. :p

I've got tons of great games on the 360. Splinter Cell: DA, Rainbow Six Vegas, GRAW, GoW, Dead Rising..

Tbh it's best to own both consoles, i have a wii and am loving Zelda and Wii sports. On the 360 I'm playing lots of Gears of war and PGR3 :p
When i have enough time i do try and get on the PC to have a blast on CSS and WoW but atm the Wii is taking up all my time he he adding friends and sending Mii's alone is so much fun ;)

If you add me send me a PM :p

However enjoy your 360 and add me to your friends Mal0ne see you on the xbox forums :D

samer said:
I just sold my wii and I plan on getting a 360. Anyone know a website where I can get a reasonably priced premium edition? I don't feel like waiting 2 weeks for a check off paypal, (money from selling my wii, madden wii pissed me off).
ewww.. just die. You didn't even wait for more games.

I've got tons of great games on the 360. Splinter Cell: DA, Rainbow Six Vegas, GRAW, GoW, Dead Rising..[/QUOTE]
well u call them great games but when ur a fossil like me and played games all your life i dont call them games great srry but thats my opinion,great games are what i call goldeneye zeldas mario karts ninja gaiden and many others

eddie17 said:
hen ur a fossil like me and played games all your life i dont call them games great srry but thats my opinion,great games are what i call goldeneye zeldas mario karts ninja gaiden and many others

All your life......So you're like 12 then.

Last edited:
samer if your in the UK check out play.com they are having MASSIVE sale!!! or pop into your local gamestation if your in UK

MetroidZ said:
ewww.. just die. You didn't even wait for more games.

believe me, If i enjoyed the controller, i wouldn't sell it. The novelty of it wore off.

samer said:
believe me, If i enjoyed the controller, i wouldn't sell it. The novelty of it wore off.
same thing happened to me, i just dont pefer the controller over a classic gamepad, sure its fun for parties and what not but i just cant stand playing games like zelda with it

eddie17 said:

I've got tons of great games on the 360. Splinter Cell: DA, Rainbow Six Vegas, GRAW, GoW, Dead Rising..
well u call them great games but when ur a fossil like me and played games all your life i dont call them games great srry but thats my opinion,great games are what i call goldeneye zeldas mario karts ninja gaiden and many others

Right, so how old do you assume i am? To assume that i haven't played a game that came out, what, three years ago? LMAO

I've played Goldeneye to death, and yeah, it's my favorite FPS of all time, but that doesn't make it the best. It was a fantastic game at the time, and it still stands up today, but there are games that equal it.

Zelda, yep, played them as well, from OoT to Link to the past.

Mario Kart, well considering the majority of them have come out in the last ten years, i'd say that most people on this board have played them all.

While i love Zelda, Mario and all the fantasy games that Nintendo so ingeniously create, sometimes it's just nice to play something realistic. Like Rainbow Six Vegas.. Unless you've got a lot of balls, when's someone gonna get another chance to scale down the side of a building and take out a terrorist, to save a hostage?

new games for wii will come soon, how many games could they produce in one month??? it's so stupid to say "wii is no good because it has less games"...it's senseless!!

Back