Should I swap my DS for a 360?

Seaton

WiiChat Member
Feb 22, 2007
Wii Online Code
0749-7738-3016-4411
I saw in gamestop that i could get a core 360 for £70 if i trade a console with 4 games or £129 for a full system. But i dont know if i should trade in my DS Lite. Would i get a good deal or not so good?

yes it is a handheld but it allows you to trade them in. Also PSP's

Do you reckon i should get the core or full system?

full, youll need the hard drive, there will be games coming out soon that will require it, and youll be able to download stuff

wii_cammy said:
go for it man but have u got the money aswell
i got the money but is the 360 that good

Ignore Sovieto, he has no valued judgement at all. The Wii and Xbox 360 are completely different consoles. Wii focuses on gameplay, Xbox on graphics. Depends entirely on you, but if you get a 360, buy the full system, I hate buying something knowing that there's a better version for only slighly more, and obviously the full system is better but I'm not too sure why, I don't have one.

if you own a psp trade that in... i dont this a used ds lite and 4 games for slightly lower price xbox360 isn't a good deal i think that trading games in is a total waste you get ripped off real bad every time you trade anything in like i bought a game for psp for $70canadain and the next day i go and ask them how much i could get for it and they sayed $10Canadian that like 90% lower then i bought it for and it was 1 day old... trading in stuff is a total rip off don't do it they will just take that system and say used system and put it for like 50% more them you got or more.... just don't do it.

Chaz said:
Ignore Sovieto, he has no valued judgement at all. The Wii and Xbox 360 are completely different consoles. Wii focuses on gameplay, Xbox on graphics. Depends entirely on you, but if you get a 360, buy the full system, I hate buying something knowing that there's a better version for only slighly more, and obviously the full system is better but I'm not too sure why, I don't have one.
lol psh
just by you saying xbox on graphics you have no valued judgement
but most people who own a 360 and wii around here seem to say 360 is better'

xbox or more of an all purpose entertainment box, with awesome games

Back