Should I swap my DS for a 360?

I dont know if i can afford the full system. Is it still worth getting the core system?

ilovemywii said:
oh wtf?! is this available in cali?!

oh man haha imma trade in my wii for a 360!!!!
doo it, you got a gears sig going there, and dont got a 360? you need one
and the core system is somewhat worth it, but you gotta buy a memory card

can u save games on it without a hard drive or memory card

Seaton said:
I dont know if i can afford the full system. Is it still worth getting the core system?
no its not core costs 100cdn i think or usd and then tax it wouldn't be worth it just get full you'll need that hard drive for lots of games

so do i need a memory card or hard drive to save games on a core.

ok heres whta you do:
you do the trade in
you get the 360
play the best online games ever!
play more good games
get blown away by graphics!
and have a wii and you get that experience!(that is pwning!)(if you have a wii that is)
And the you have ever so loved wii60 console(if you have a wii that is)
And whast better than having an amazing graphical systme with amazing online great shooters etc...
and having the great wii with games like zelda mario etc...(if you have a wii that is)
i'm telling you right now, that if you have a wii getting a 360 is the best thing you could do, i meen thats what i'm doing!(gotta get a wii!)

cheers.and by the way i do have a wii.lol

I heard xbox 360 breaks all the time Don't do it Everyone I know that has an xbox 360 say they overheat

blogman54 said:
I heard xbox 360 breaks all the time Don't do it Everyone I know that has an xbox 360 say they overheat
lol everyone who keeps it on for over 36 hours in a un-ventalated area
or maybe they play rainbow
and they dont break all the time...just because YOU HEARD they do, dosent mean they do + thats not even a reason for someone not to since you only HEARD
and the other person dont spam, go cry on yuor wii because of this instead of double posting, btw, why arent all you people on your wiis right now? their SOOOOO great, unless your using the browser, which is just downright pointless

ok so theres been a triple double post so far
but this one caught my eye as the most newby..
wii_cammy said:
soz doyble post

it does actually yeh i got so Frickin annoyed
it dosent even say edit, so he clicked reply, said "soz" which im asumming is sorry, and apologized for double posting before he did it, when he could have just clicked back and EDIT....:idea: :nono: :shocked:

Last edited:
actually i m on me wii but i still want a 360

Back