Should I swap my DS for a 360?

ye on me wii. its well good. u gt it on 360

Seaton said:
ye on me wii. its well good. u gt it on 360
uhhh

Learn To Type?

anyways, wiicammy has around 10 double posts, anymore and im reporting :incazzato: :hand: :devil:

wt are double posts n u r a snitch if u do

Seaton said:
wt are double posts n u r a snitch if u do
LOL
Dude, seriously, are you that sad? I hope your joking.
A. Double posts are....when you post twice in a row, therefore, a DOUBLE POST
B. Learn to Type, ever hear of Type To Learn? I think they've come out with 3 now..
C. Like I care? That's not really being a snitch anyways, since everyone can see he's doing it..
D. Again, you think I care if I'm called a "snitch" over the internet? :idea:
E. Don't get a 360! They'll be to complex for your education-level to handle! Stick with the DS, it goes to everyone from old people to young, so it's easy to use, for you!

no i just think u are a sad person and u want to grow up, i am 13 and all u have got better to do is take the mick, u sad ,sad pathetic person!!!!!!!

Seaton said:
no i just think u are a sad person and u want to grow up, i am 13 and all u have got better to do is take the mick, u sad ,sad pathetic person!!!!!!!
stop arguing,
Sovieto wats with you and flaming newbs to the forum god, help the kid out...

Seaton said:
No, you got it all wrong, you don't even have reasons for why I'm say, unless it's because I take the mick?:confused: I'm 14, and if your education is that behind, good luck to you. I think you want to grow up too, you want to get right to that $5/hour MacDonald's job don't you? But whatever, keep making yourself look like a fool, it amuses me.:wink:

Edit: (notice I'm not double posting) Hybrid, I don't think that kid can get help...
I just don't like idiots...their fun to pick on anyways, besides, flaming of newbs has been around since the interweb started, tis nothing new.

You're thinking of trading Myamato's Masterpiece for a Microsuck machine? HOW DARE U!:nono:

Lomax said:
You're thinking of trading Myamato's Masterpiece for a Microsuck machine? HOW DARE U!:nono:
i beleive that Myamato and bill gates both made great machine
mr.fan boy! lol

Sovieto said:
lol psh
just by you saying xbox on graphics you have no valued judgement
but most people who own a 360 and wii around here seem to say 360 is better'

xbox or more of an all purpose entertainment box, with awesome games
I would have to disagree, the wii is more fun.

Ah, Sovieto, shut up, you're always flaming innocent people..plus, you spelled "too" wrong, instead you typed "to"

Axtlar said:
Ah, Sovieto, shut up, you're always flaming innocent people..plus, you spelled "too" wrong, instead you typed "to"
Hmm, rihgt. Newbs aren't innocent if they keep doing what they do.
And where, I don't where I did it wrong...
But oh my god! I spelled a word wrong (according to you) what will I ever do?! They're called typos.

Yes I know what you Unitedstatians called typing mistakes, but it just sounds TOO dumb, that's why I don't use that word.

Axtlar said:
Yes I know what you Unitedstatians called typing mistakes, but it just sounds TOO dumb, that's why I don't use that word.
Uhh, if your referring to this
I think you want to grow up too,
I believe that is the proper use...

I think i'll do it. Cheers everyone

Back