According to IGN....

Status
Not open for further replies.
match002001 said:
Let's not get too hastey I still think you're an arse ;) kidding
You're not kidding. In fact, you're absolutely correct. There's no contesting that I'm an ass. ;)

Kryptenx said:
Get on it and send me some anthrax kid. Until then, quit whining.
Well, I don't know if I could send you anthrax. But I could get you some nice yummy chloroform to sniff. Using just some household items too. Isn't that nice. You can just PM me and we'll get you nice and dead. Asshole.

Love your sig by the way HAHAHA kind of puts a little twist on the whole drama thing.... But anyways I'm gonna go make another thread about Wii remote connectivity ;)

Bulldogxx831 said:
Well, I don't know if I could send you anthrax. But I could get you some nice yummy chloroform to sniff. Using just some household items too. Isn't that nice. You can just PM me and we'll get you nice and dead. Asshole.
Can we get some ether instead? Or at least let me have the embalming fluid first, so I can dip a blunt in it before I go.

Haz said:
Poor effort at trying to replace ABC.

I don't like IGN mainly because of the video their is of Matt with the Wii before it came out. He just comes across as the last person you would want to hear a review from.

Oh, plus the fact that you have to pay to have full access to their site - talk about big headed!

Nah i think Matt from IGN does good reviews, seen the Zelda TP Video review? He covers pretty much everything that anyone would want to know about the game. He does good reviews!!!

Kryptenx said:
Can we get some ether instead? Or at least let me have the embalming fluid first, so I can dip a blunt in it before I go.

| |
|Ether + |
|Embalming | <-Poorly made Jar of Ether and embalming fluid
|___________|

Got you covered boy!

*upadte*
Wow it squished it together!

match002001 said:
| |
|Ether + |
|Embalming | <-Poorly made Jar of Ether and embalming fluid
|___________|

Got you covered boy!

*upadte*
Wow it squished it together!
That'd be one hell of a jar, and I probably know some people who would love to have it. I honestly would run far away from both though. Bad experience with sherm & a blunt. Of course, I didn't know it was soaked in embalming fluid or I would've been out before I started.

Ignorance is the republicans fault. Like omgzors how teh fook is we suppose to be some edjoomacated by our selfves. On the other hand he comes here to become edjucated and we cannot deny him that. So we are making him edjoomacted YAY.

Okay okay we all had our fun that's enough. But I told you so Kryptenx, didn't I? LOL

Bulldogxx831 said:
Ignorance is the republicans fault. Like omgzors how teh fook is we suppose to be some edjoomacated by our selfves. On the other hand he comes here to become edjucated and we cannot deny him that. So we are making him edjoomacted YAY.
Love it.

match002001 said:
Okay okay we all had our fun that's enough. But I told you so Kryptenx, didn't I? LOL
Alright, I'll go back to my room now.

Oh you crack me up! Keep in touch Kryptenx we shall meet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back