Am i the only one that doesnt like

I don't like sonic for some reason...its a its a blue hedgehog that can run really fast. It seems unrealistic and random.

A fox flying a spacecraft? A plummer jumping over holes in the ground to beat up a turtle that captured a princess? A monkey running around to save a stash of golden bananas? Some video games don't even try to be realistic. Its what makes them fun.

But personally, I don't like sonic either. How is running real fast gonna do anything?

Trickz said:
I like the older Mario games, and the newer ones aren't that bad. Only problem is ever since Bowser started talking alot he's become quite a wuss. I mean, half the time he captures the princess... nothing happens! Why would he do such a thing, for no reason!

Now this is what bowser should be like - http://youtube.com/watch?v=L1nGBIGKnuU&search=wrath%20of%20giga%20bowser
Why did Roy have to be the one who killed Bowser? It should've been Marth. He's way better:p .

WiiGamer24 said:
Why did Roy have to be the one who killed Bowser? It should've been Marth. He's way better:p .
even though roy isnt as fast (speed didnt save marth from bowser), hes still stronger than him. and since strength was all that was needed (no running away for him) he was the one to beat bowser:p. it would be cool to play as gigabowser even if it is just a different skin for bowser:)

Back