An Alternate Plot, Pokemon Style -Sign-ups-

A trial is essentially acceptance, but you're watched much more closely than anyone else in regards to writing skills. Write well for a week (well doesn't mean perfect; it means passable), and you'll be fully accepted.

K! Thanks Phil! Ill probably post tomorrow morning....afternoon, so people will have more time to respond. I hope you like it. Lets try to get the plot active again.

That's the GigaRidley I know!

Excellent job man. ;D Reminds me of a music video, actually... surprisingly, the one I based this whole RP on. o_O

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CccPPDe2JU[/ame]

Hey Shadow, do you mind if you indent when different characters talk? Here's what I mean:

"Getting impatient wouldn't help now, so relax Takai." The absol instantly spun around. "Didn't realize you were awake Kensei." The Elekid walked forward proudly and looked down at the city. His eyes couldn't see in the dark but it was easy to notice the city with its bright lights. "Pay attention then idiot. If you're so impatient then why don't you run down to the city? Get us a few supplies and see if the rebels are even there."
That makes it hard to tell who's talking (for me anyways). Here's what would be better:

"Getting impatient wouldn't help now, so relax Takai."

The absol instantly spun around. "Didn't realize you were awake Kensei."

The Elekid walked forward proudly and looked down at the city. His eyes couldn't see in the dark but it was easy to notice the city with its bright lights.

"Pay attention then idiot. If you're so impatient then why don't you run down to the city? Get us a few supplies and see if the rebels are even there."
Don'tcha think so?

Not only is it proper grammar, but it also makes your post a lot easier to read. I would appreciate it if you did that from now on.

Excellent posts, everyone! :D I hope to make my own later today, hopefully up to snuff with your great quality as well. Props to you for a great character introduction as well, Dal.

Not only is it proper grammar, but it also makes your post a lot easier to read. I would appreciate it if you did that from now on.

fine. it just makes them take up so much space though. i want to do big posts where the text is the biggest thing not the spaces

Plausible explanation, but keep in mind that walls of text are hard to cread sometimes.

Back