An Alternate Plot, Pokemon Style -Sign-ups-

Hey fellow RPers, WMBQ asked me to join the AP awhile ago.. I was stupid enough to decline though. :lol: He's been nice enough to give me a chance even though I'm late, lucky me. :) Albeit rusty, but I'll try to keep with the high posting standards, be posting later today if I get accepted. :thumbsup: Anyhow, here's the SU.

Pokemon Species: Sneasel

Name: Requiem

Physical Description: Requiem is far from a normal Sneasel in terms of looks. Requiem's crimson red colors(ears, tail, etc.) are replacd by a piercing persian blue, a dark shade of blue. At the very tips, Requiem's claws have a small black edging to them.

The two crests on his chest and forehead have also also changed color to an evanescent black. His eyes also seem to hold a somewhat sombre feeling to them, rather than looking cunning and sleek like the average Sneasel. His eyes could be described as cold and perhaps even desolate.

Requiem's claws are slightly longer and more slender than the average Sneasel. His size is virtually average in every other aspect, however.

History: Requiem was born into a small pack of Weavile and Sneasel in the snow covered, moutainous forest region of Sinnoh, both his parents being Weavile. However, due to his highly abnormal colorings, he was highly looked down apon and constantly treated as trash, perhaps for being the "runt" of the litter. Requiem withdrew from his pack of fellow Sneasel and Weavile immediatly, due to all the harsh treatment. Thus, he made no friends, and was always left alone.

That is, until one day, his parents returned from the hunt early. They were ashamed of their child and simply fed up with a Sneasel like Requiem. They took action and battled the poor Sneasel, fainting it and traversing their pack away from the Sneasel they left behind. This happened at an extremely young age of just 2, this leads Sneasel to hate any Weavile, and even refuse to evolve into one himself. Waking up battered and alone, requiem had to survive on his own for some time.

Some time after this, he met Zigaram and became one of his henchmen. Many things happened throughout this time, until a heart-wrenching disaster occured, which lead to his betrayal of Zigaram and leaving the group. After hiding out for nearly a year, he catches wind of the rebel group and searches desperatly for them.

Other: It seems like Requiem grows darker and colder every day, due to his rough past. Requiem often speaks about "her", whatever he means by that. Occasionally, he also has insane fits of range, powering up his attacks amazingly, but can also result in attacking both friend and foe as his distinguation abilities seem to disappear. The name "Requiem" is also not his true name, after being abandoned by his pack he labeled himself with the cold nickname.

Yep.. a long SU. I'm known for gigantic posts in the DP and Brawl forums, and I hope to have the chance for gigantic(but not too big)posts here. :lol:

Woah... for an SU like that, I'd HAVE to bend the rules. Definitely accepted; this is probably the best SU I've seen for this thread.

Yep.. a long SU. I'm known for gigantic posts in the DP and Brawl forums, and I hope to have the chance for gigantic(but not too big)posts here. :lol:

Don't worry about making posts that are too big, for the don't exist. Also, before you post, I recommend reading the RP so you're familiar with the entire plot.

The best SU? I'm honored for anyone to say that, none the less the RP's creator. :) Then again, mine probably took many times longer than anyone elses. :lol:

Also, before you post, I recommend reading the RP so you're familiar with the entire plot.

Already prepared. I caught up with everything last night, since at 1 AM I've got nothing to do and if I'm accepted, I might as well familiarize myself with how things are going so far. :lol: I don't think my SU would of been half as good if I didn't read, it's a good RP after all. Inspiration ftw. A bit too tired to post now though.. Once I wake up more I'll post eventually. Prepare yourself for a novel, just in case. :lol:

Yes... it rivals my SU for Tiberius Lisoclast in the Quest, which certainly says something, as I am an RP god. Er-hem.

Go ahead and post something if you want, then. You now have full posting privileges, and I've put Sneasel's icon on the first page for convenience.

someone want to make a make of this, or are we using a map from a previous pokemon game. I'd like to know where everything is...I'd make one but my graphics skills are awful.

Okay, lbu, according to Phil, we were in a forest that's North of the Lake of Rage (which is in the Johto region). He now wants us to go to the Ruins of Alphs, which is kinda far.

Here's a map:
apjourneycn6.png

Phil and I have already been discussing a map, Andrew. We'll get it to you ASAP.
Why would you need to make a map of Johto when one has already been made?

Why would you say its a map of JOHTO. The map is of everywhere. If you looked, Bryan has already said Zigaram is in Hoenn...

why not just make this all happen in a completely new and original region? makes things easier cause we don't have to worry about conflicting with set areas

Why would you say its a map of JOHTO. The map is of everywhere. If you looked, Bryan has already said Zigaram is in Hoenn...
Okay then.

There's always Pokearth if you ever need to use it.

I can also make a map with all 4 regions in it, but it may take a little time.

why not just make this all happen in a completely new and original region? makes things easier cause we don't have to worry about conflicting with set areas
Like...Moranos? ;D

Back