An Alternate Plot, Pokemon Style -Sign-ups-

yeah sure why not
Well, because of two things.

1) The main enemy is already located in Hoenn.

2) Phil has already stated the location of the camp and set the group into the direction of another Johto place. We'd have to change a lot of things or restart entirely.

I wouldn't mind, however, if Moranos could be a region that the group goes to later on. ;D

Ummm....when would I be able to join? I know the list is already big, but I would really like too. Im assuming only when somebody drops out.

To be honest, I think its kinda unfair that some people have two characters while other people dont have any. Im not going to argue, and I guess its my fault since I tried to sign up too late....someone notify me when another one of these things is made.

Did I ever ask why they had two characters? I think not! And I said I wouldnt argue about it.

Did I ever ask why they had two characters? I think not! And I said I wouldnt argue about it.

Haha chill out, besides some people getting kicked out doesn't mean we'll open sign-ups again.

By "We" I mean Phil, but we were talking about it a few days ago.

Go ahead and write your sign-up, but we have a LOT of characters at the moment, so getting passed will be very tough-- from now on, SU's will have to be very detailed, and have no grammar mistakes at all, or I'll tell you to look it over again. This goes for anyone.

I can also make a map with all 4 regions in it, but it may take a little time.

Honestly, that would be fantastic... I found one on Bulbapedia, but it's kind of lame. I was hoping the southern end of Sinnoh would be connected to the northern end of Johto, as Sinnoh is supposed to be a cold region, so it would make sense for it to be in the north, right?

...Right?

Last edited:
Go ahead and write your sign-up, but we have a LOT of characters at the moment, so getting passed will be very tough
Would this mean I can join? Yay! Ill write this SU thing in just a minute!

Name: Nak
WMBQ is the God of all RP! All hail the great WMBQ......for RPs at least!
Species: Totodile

Physical Description:
Nak is mostly an ordinary Totodile, looking similar to a small alligator. They are blue with scales all over, and big eyes. He has, like all members of his species, incredibly powerful jaws, which leads to a strong biting attack. They have sharp claws, which can be useful in slicing-and-dicing foes. He had red spines running down his back, and moving on to his tail. He and all Totadile are always looking cheerful and happy. He is two feet tall, and weighs 24 pounds, which is a bit overweight for a Totodile, probably due to being a glutton. However, his fangs are about twice as long as any Totodile, and apparently is excellent in combat with them. His tail is about 1/3 longer, so he can whip opponents with it easier, making moves like Aqua Tail a good choice. Everything else seems ordinary.

History:
During the early periods of his life, Naks parents were killed by a rampaging Gyrados, leaving him to struggle for survival. He soon met a friend, who at this point is unknown, who helped him survive.

Naks friend lived in a swamp or lake-lake like area. He taught Nak survival skills, and how to fight. Because of him, Nak became a very skilled fighter.

Besides in fighting and survival, Naks friend was very dumb, and often bored him. Nak tried to entertain himself when he was bored, and became very curious in his surroundings, leading him to observe and think about everything he saw. He would often take a very long walk around the woods to see if he could find anything that wasnt there the last day. Because of all his studying, Nak became very intelligent.

Naks friend, after a few years, left to go for an apparent "mission". This left Nak heartbroken and lonely, and eventually drove him to mild insanity. He became very lazy, and only left his home to get food or play a childish prank on anyone wandering by.

Eventually, Nak finds the rebel group. Trying to do something with his life, and possibly get some kind of reward for doing it, he helps them defeat Alakazam.
Is that good enough?

Last edited:
Okay then.

There's always Pokearth if you ever need to use it.

I can also make a map with all 4 regions in it, but it may take a little time.

Like...Moranos? ;D

Would this mean I can join? Yay! Ill write this SU thing in just a minute!

Well, InugamiGod's already a member, so he can have up to two characters... SU's are closed for people who didn't make at least one character before they closed.

CK was accepted for two reasons:

1) I myself invited him to join before the SU's were closed.
2) His SU itself was absolutely incredible. If your SU can rival CK's, then I'll consider allowing you to join.

I have to resign Solar from the RP. I'm very sorry. I am having personal issues and I will be unable to post for a long time. There are lots of other people who want to RP so it is only fair that I tell you this now. You guys better make it good because I'll be reading. ;] Until next time...

This is Solar, checking out.
dpiconani001.gif

Back