Analog Stick on Nunchuk Turning Yellow

^hmmm...interesting, but I would rather be able to wash it away with a solution.

Thank you, nonetheless.

what about the d-pad?

mine still looks white....i wash my hands before i play..... :p

why cover it up if its already yellow?

I'm going to have to agree with the people and tell you to wash your hands before playing. If you get sweaty while playing, try keeping a small hand towel so you can dry them off etc.

To clean the stick, i have no clue, HOWEVER, since I AM crazy, I would try to dab some bleach on a q-tip, or cloth, and try to clean it with that. However, I have not tried that, and I wouldn't know if it would work. @_@

I'll try it tomorrow. Hopefully it works :yesnod:

i use it to do that to my gc controller......it gets sticky cause my nieces and nephews play SSBM

I got my Wii about a month after it went out and my analog stick on my Nunchuck also turned yellow. My D-pad on the wii-mote is also turning yellow. I tried to clean in many different ways but i havent have sucess.

here is an idea....

LevesqueIsKing said:
This issue has been brought up multiple times. I DID search, but the problem was never resolved in any of the threads.

Basically, the analog stick on both of my nunchuks is beginning to get a yellowish tinge. After searching through past threads, it seems as though this is a common problem and happens to many people. The most obvious reasons for this color change are sweating and having dirty hands (after eating food).

Not many solutions arouse. The most common one was to wear gloves, but I dont want to wear gloves every time I play wii. Skins wont work either, because its the analog stick, not the actual controller.

So, does anyone have something that will FIX the problem? Rather then just masking it (eg wearing gloves). Are there any solutions out there, any products? Should I just try rubbing it down with a wet rag.

Thanks everyone.

Here is an idea..... how about every few weeks or months you CLEAN/Disinfect your Wii nunchuck as you would Clean any other item that gets used a lot..?

Back