Analog Stick on Nunchuk Turning Yellow

awdawg said:
Did not read it all, but out of curiousity do you have smokers in your house? My friend had a super nintendo that got a yellowish tinge, he thinks its from being at his moms house who is a smoker.

This can happen without smokers in the household, it has happened to mine.

I suppose after you play it for so long you get to sweat, and I sweat big time, must be hard for you men, but, it started turning manky and yellow. After eating food I even managed to made the bottom of the nunchuk, which appears to be a different material to the top yellow too.

You can't escape sweat! It's like when I'd play with my DS and they'd get manic sweat stains.

This sounds gross.

I'm going to leave now.

Talking about stuff changing colour, I used to get my hands soaked in ink in school, come home and go straight on Twilight Princess for ages. This turned the little bit of rubber at the bottom of the nunchuck which keeps the wire in slightly blue, but I think it's cool looking and I can distinguish it from my friends lol!

-pours black ink on thumb-....,im on the wii browser.....the d-pad will black as night in no time

el oh el @ entire thread...

White rubber naturally yellows over time. Please cut the flaming about washing hands and such?

Brawny said:
el oh el @ entire thread...

White rubber naturally yellows over time. Please cut the flaming about washing hands and such?
:lol:...that is why im turning it black before it goes yellow........and i never flame.....:lol:

DeathChron said:
Maybe I should install a black light in my room and play with highlighter fluid on my hands. ^_^
glowing jazz hands! lol

my white rubber doesn't yellow...
...that sounds so wrong :lol:

I've had the same lame cordless phone for 16 years with a white rubber antenna and it's white. Must be magical or the Wii-mote just gets owned by oils real fast

woohoo.....its black now....my thumb is black too :lol:

if u dont like yellow, then customize it into another color.....red ink, purple ink, etc

Aristo said:
glowing jazz hands! lol

my white rubber doesn't yellow...
...that sounds so wrong :lol:

I've had the same lame cordless phone for 16 years with a white rubber antenna and it's white. Must be magical or the Wii-mote just gets owned by oils real fast
My white rubber doesn't yellow. :lol: That does sound wrong.

Matt's_A_Bluebird said:
Talking about stuff changing colour, I used to get my hands soaked in ink in school, come home and go straight on Twilight Princess for ages. This turned the little bit of rubber at the bottom of the nunchuck which keeps the wire in slightly blue, but I think it's cool looking and I can distinguish it from my friends lol!
I'm really curious to how you get your hands soaked in ink. I'm left handed and often will catch ink and ground graphite collected on the knife edge of my hand, but never "soaked".

KrisKhaos said:
I'm really curious to how you get your hands soaked in ink. I'm left handed and often will catch ink and ground graphite collected on the knife edge of my hand, but never "soaked".
he doesn't actually go to school he's a slave in an ink mine, don't tell no one I said :yesnod:

Back