Angry at Dev..

SoloSebo

WiiChat Member
Nov 15, 2006
Ok Hear me out before blasting away at my nibblits.

Finally a controlling system that is absolutly amazing.
And yet the games comming out for the system SUCK ROYALLY.

I have Zelda, WiiSports ( Of course ) and Red Steel.

I had a blast with red steel for one week.. No online multiplayer = no replay value. Beat the game in 8 hours over the span of the week. 82 percent of the game completed. did all training.

Zelda Rox but its a game i paly when i have nothing else to do.

i am a casual gamer i do not play many hours per day.

But i see myself slipping away from my wii.

Reason Being...
There is nothing i am looking forward to..

I am So
:mad5:
I have so many ideas for the wiimote. and so many basic games.
Yes the system has just came out.. I know that. But im not hearing any news of games that will rock.

People will say Metroid is comming out...
Ok so lets say thats one game..
What else??
Battalion wars 2 looks cool Never played one but it really looks promising with online play..

So what else after that?

LISTEN we have a really cool controller here.
Im sure everyone has done this but in wii sports baseball havent you knoticed
how precise the actions you do while holding the wiimote are?

Or in redsteel if you do not swing the remote and move it around at a normal pace look at the screen you will see that the sword is 1:1 almost!

So Whats stoping DEVs from making a real Cool sword game forget about mixing it up with guns. Just a really cool sword game. Simple to learn but hard to master.

Or How about Fightnight Round Wii! (<-- Hey I called it Remember that if they ever make it )
The controls for wii boxing are so amazing as well you just have to learn to sync yourself with the boxer. And the graphics should handle it isnt it the power of an XBox??

The list can go on and on ...

anyway i know some of you will see where i am going with this but most of you wont.

I would love to hear what you think?

Thanks and ill reply as soon as i can to any questions or comebacks or for anyone who agrees.

PS: I Know the system is brand new. But.. Games are not brand new..
WORD of the wise to companys like UBISOFT. ( I really don't believe i am wise just check out my spelling LOL )

DO not.. Make remakes. Or ports of games that exist. Make something new.
You were on the right step with redsteel now polish it up and release redsteel 2 ( Yes i know its in production)

dreamcastrocks said:
Wii has had some the best launch titles of all time. Be patient.

That is all.

Yes i agree with you, I should be patient :) :mad2:

But i want results NOW! ;)

the best? are you kidding me? What about mario? mario kart? Kirby? there are SO MANY nintendo brand games that didnt release with the system. I think the wii rules, but the games out for it are VERY limited.

Deathmetalmaster said:
the best? are you kidding me? What about mario? mario kart? Kirby? there are SO MANY nintendo brand games that didnt release with the system. I think the wii rules, but the games out for it are VERY limited.

Mario 64 was an awesome launch title. When you look at each console, and their launch titles, the Wii has had one of/ if not the best launch titles.

I guess I am kinda of lucky because I missed out on the Gamecube generation and I now own a wii. Since I have owned my Wii I have bought only 1 wii game and 3 gamecube games. I have soo many games I want to get right now if I include Wii, gamecube and VC games. It's almost over whelming what I have to look forward too.

But for you guys who have already owned most of the previous Nintendo games systems I can see your frustration.

trust me, many many many new things are coming soon. Games..online....more channels...more capabilities...more fun! just wait. lol :)

everything takes time, developers need to get responces, see how the crowd reacts.. Soon, I think Wii will be a lot better then what many expect it to be.

Wii play is gonna be awsome, it basically extends what Wii sports should have included, and comes with a controller. WITH POOL!

The Wii seems to be geared towards the casual gamer, so you shouldn't have trouble getting into the games, and enjoying their controls. DBZ BT2 has AWSOME controls, if you like the cartoon series, definately get it for the Wii. As others stated, the VC has some pretty good classics right now, so those are good ones to go for as well. Don't give up on the Wii, it's definately the best of the new systems. As I have stated before the other 3 systems are just sequals to their predecessors. A bump up in graphics, but that's all that's new. Nintendo is giving a fresh feel to games. And play Zelda more, that game gets REALLY good after a certain point. And the graphics kick ass for a Zelda game.

Well I can see your point. I feel the SAME developers put more effort into the games they made for the PS3/360. All I can say is, wait for Brawl online, that'll take away your life :D

Zori said:
Well I can see your point. I feel the SAME developers put more effort into the games they made for the PS3/360. All I can say is, wait for Brawl online, that'll take away your life :D

I agree. I just might stop existing to the outside world when that's out. They should've released Brawl at launch.

I don't know if they're puting MORE effort into the games. I think it's more of a fact that they have this new way of controlling games, and the programmers are just fiddling with the basics right now. Soon enough we'll be seeing games that take the Wii-mote to a whole new level. Until then I guess we have to be a little open minded, and patient.

as an owner of Wii play.... i can say it is not awesome... it is fun, but not awesome.

On topic, i agree with what your saying, the possibilities of the Wii are endless, but at the moment, most 3rd party companies arnt wanting to risk money on "the revolution"

Because the wii is something completely different to things we've seen before, it will take longer before companies realise the full potential and start exploiting it...

Im guna stick by my original idea of a jedi game, using the mote as a saber, the nunchuck for movements, and including a vast array of force powers...

Its one thing having a good game idea, but they also need ALOT of time to make it, so that it doesnt flop because its full of bugs.

conclusion, be patient :p

ClawiLewak said:
as an owner of Wii play.... i can say it is not awesome... it is fun, but not awesome.

On topic, i agree with what your saying, the possibilities of the Wii are endless, but at the moment, most 3rd party companies arnt wanting to risk money on "the revolution"

Because the wii is something completely different to things we've seen before, it will take longer before companies realise the full potential and start exploiting it...

Im guna stick by my original idea of a jedi game, using the mote as a saber, the nunchuck for movements, and including a vast array of force powers...

Its one thing having a good game idea, but they also need ALOT of time to make it, so that it doesnt flop because its full of bugs.

conclusion, be patient :p

Yes very true. Hopefully 3rd party companies are paying attention to Nintendo's stock, and sales. That'll get them to put more heart and soul into a game. And how'd you get Wii play, it's not scheduled for release until Feb 12?

Back