Animal Crossing Character?

Chase&Fred

Parrot Lover
Jul 30, 2007
Caught Somewhere in Time
Wii Online Code
8655-2652-5242-9777
I was just woundering when they are going to release an AC character. They have been teasing us with pitfalls and smashville, so why not an AC character(Tom Nook, Gulliver, AC Boy or Girl, Kappa)? I'm pretty sure it won't be nook since he was in the background of smashville. So, wats your opinions?

they already have a thread discussing his own icon. and most people dont get stages unless their in the game. so of course there's an AC char. just he's unlockable. meaning no one knows who it is.

either mr resetti, k.k, or a duo of a boy and girl from the town.

My money is on mr resetti, but the ac music kinda tells me other wise.

I personally don't think that there will be a character based on the animal crossing stage. it's because it is dumb. how the heck would anyone fight? this isn't a bashing/slashing/shooting/farting game. i would still want a character to be in though. i just think it's hard to come up with moves 'n stuff.

(i put the farting because of wario)

the character isnt based off of the stage. its based off the game. and luigi had a fart move in melee. did you complain about that too? shooting and slashing. link and samus are really old nintendo mascots so just because they shoot and slash they cant join? :| all of what you said is why brawl and melee is what they are. because they all do that.

Back