Animal Crossing characters not playable

jaredscott

JASMASH BRAWL4U!
Jul 4, 2007
SSBB Wurld
Wii Online Code
8647-1654-8098-4518
in the recent update od Iwata asks vol. 5, he says that he couldn't incorporate nintendogs and animal crossers as characters. so this confirms that there are no playable Animal Crossing characers

Ah well, I didn't really want an animal crossing character anyway. But this deconfirms a lot of prophets! Yay!

they cant really fight if you know what i mean. all the dogs in nintendogs are too nice to attack other characters and animal cosiing fighters is just stupid.

Luigi man said:
iwata ask number 4 isint out yet is it so how could number 5?
it just came out today on january 28 check it yourself...............

also on the trophy video, there is a sticker of captain falcon's ship racer thingy and it hints at a return of C falcon (duh)

jaredscott said:
it just came out today on january 28 check it yourself...............

also on the trophy video, there is a sticker of captain falcon's ship racer thingy and it hints at a return of C falcon (duh)
Well, Captain falcon's logo was on samuraai goroh's assist trophy (which hints at his return as well) but I'm pretty sure ALL of us thought C. Falcon was in from the beginning.

on the australian Wii.com number 4 wasn't out yet same with number 5 but i check the north america one and it was there

I'm glad. I mean, an animal crosser? Fighting Mario, Link, DK, etc? That just wouldn't look right to me.

This...really sucks. I was hoping for one with the AC items, stage, and trophies. I could really imagine Nook using Timmy and Tommy as a tether recovery and him using Tanooki Torpedo and all that. I'm disappointed.

dont tell me nobody ever wanted to see Tom Nook being mawed to death by Pichu and ripped apart by Lucas.

Back