Another Wii Zelda

well, i still havent played zelda TP. but in the ending, does it like foreshadow another zelda adventure?? just tell me a yes or a no cause i dont want the ending spoiled.

i would seriously like to see nintendo continue the wii revolution. i think there next gen console should still incorporate the general physics of the wii just make more stuff on it like dvd playa, better graphics and more options. they have hit a goldmine and i think it's good enough to continue for a awhile to come

I'd like to see Nintendo work on a virtual reality console.
z0mg i want teh h0vreb00tz

-not gonna happen. :( teh sadness

i think there will be another one, because this one was first for the cube and Wii... so the n64 got two, the cube got two (wind wacker and soon twillight), the wii( with twillight and ...) But not this or next year, maybe in 2008...

captainjp said:
so the n64 got two, the cube got two (wind wacker and soon twillight), the wii( with twillight and ...) But not this or next year, maybe in 2008...

gamecube actually had three games: wind waker, TP, and four swords adventure (wasnt 3D).

phatboix91 said:
gamecube actually had three games: wind waker, TP, and four swords adventure (wasnt 3D).

I could definatley see some form of Four Swords Adventure Again. but maybe with Wiimotes and/or DS's. Kinda like SquareEnix who is releasing another Crystal Chrinicles

I could only hope for it to have online play beacause i cant enjoy those games since i dont have 4 freinds with DS/GBA's or 4 GC/Wii's. Online play for these would sell huge.

Windwaker was a great game.... I really liked it... alot of people complained about the visual cartoon look... but i liked it...

zorrilla said:
it was a really good game but it was too easy

after i lost my first save about 90% of the way through, i neve rgot more than 25% the second time. the sailing kills it. the first time was fine, but to do it again was kinda drawn out. i will pick it up again eventually. but my memory card with my save got stolen so i will ahve to start all over again. :frown2: O well its all about TP for now.

I'm sure there will be another 1, possibly 2.
mainly because it was a launch game which meens the Wii still has some years to burn before a new system and they already got the controlls down pretty well which meens they won't have to learn that for the next one(s)

the graphics are sufficent and that was just a GC port... new one should be great

lordsknightn said:
the next one better not be just be a copy of loz:tp and a different story.

why i wouldnt complain. even a download of something similar like an expansion pack would be cool. i could see anotehr wind waker esque game in teh future. it seems nintendo is trying to sell the the zelda series in a few different flavors now since it is so marketable and people want it.

wait a second... wasn't there talk of being able to download some extra Zelda content?

There was discusion months ago

Yeah...Phantom Hourglass come out in March (I think) of '07. You all should reserve it at an EB Games near you. It's gonna be awesome. I did, and I can't wait! buy it!!!

Back