Another Wii Zelda

i want phantom hourglass so bad, but, sadly, i dont have a DS, and my parents wont let me buy one, seeing as how i've just gotten a wii. i told my cousin who just bought a ds lite to get it so i can play it whenever im over his house!

It need to be out by the end of 09. WHY becuase TP was suppose to be out in 2005 yeah so there behind and need to get games to come out faster.But I REALLY am hoeping for a Zelda Fighting game it would be perfect since there wont be Soul Calber 4 coming out on the Wii. But if they have
2007 Phantom Hourglass come out
2008 nothing
2009 New Wii Zelda Game
2010 WindWaker Remake, Zelda on DS (or new Handheld system) or Zelda Fighting game.

JerrodDRagon said:
It need to be out by the end of 09. WHY becuase TP was suppose to be out in 2005 yeah so there behind and need to get games to come out faster.But I REALLY am hoeping for a Zelda Fighting game it would be perfect since there wont be Soul Calber 4 coming out on the Wii. But if they have
2008 nothing
2009 New Wii Zelda Game
2010 WindWaker Remake, Zelda on DS (or new Handheld system) or Zelda Fighting game.

Zelda fighting game? Sounds interesting, but it would probably be like a SSBB clone.

One question to ask is this

why bring out another Zelda for Wii this soon let the current one reap the sales it has been enjoying and I'm sure The Big N has some stocks in various Battery companies. I have almost gone through one set of AA's in two days with Zelda !!!

hear that Nintendo? I will go broke buying batteries for your addictive drug called Zelda: Twilight Princess.

StevenNevets said:
I'm sure there will be another 1, possibly 2.
mainly because it was a launch game which meens the Wii still has some years to burn before a new system and they already got the controlls down pretty well which meens they won't have to learn that for the next one(s)

the graphics are sufficent and that was just a GC port... new one should be great

couldn´t say it better.

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
well, i still havent played zelda TP. but in the ending, does it like foreshadow another zelda adventure?? just tell me a yes or a no cause i dont want the ending spoiled.

Yes, it does foreshadow a sequel to it. Even what ganon says shows that they will make a sequel.

JerrodDRagon said:
2008 nothing
2009 New Wii Zelda Game

Whats up with you on the wind waker Remake?? didnt you like it at all, if there should be a remake it should be Ocarina of Time with more realistic graphics ;)

Back