anyone else getting mad that online isn't out yet?!

wiitard101

Wii Owner
Apr 5, 2007
when are online capabilities gonna be out for the wii?! i can't wait.. it's gonna be sweeeeeet! red steel 2 is supposed to be online...

Not really. As long as they do it right and it's ready by Q4.

I am looking forward to it, if that's what you mean.

nintendo is very new at online, so i think its best for the company to take a bit longer and make sure it works well. If they release online play with problems it will hurt the brand and hurt future sales.

lol not at all,im excited bt i think its more important to get it right first time, plus SSB and strikers is comming out soon

Avis_Baron_of_Birds said:
I just saw on IGN where they are bringing out that Mario Soccer(football) game in the UK and it will be the first online compatible game on Wii.

here's a link... http://wii.ign.com/articles/788/788419p1.html
lol do you live uner a rock? strikers has been buzzed in these forums since its rumor! i cant see how youd overlook it :scared:

Wiinter said:
Not really. As long as they do it right and it's ready by Q4.

I am looking forward to it, if that's what you mean.

Love Serenity too.. Great poster of them ....

I am excited as well, but I have patience. I am doing exams at the moment, so they take my mind off all the waiting around.

Buddyo said:
Love Serenity too.. Great poster of them ....

It's a little challenged--some unfortunate distortions that come from using MS Paint to put it together, and a couple of rookie mistakes--I may someday tweak it. But I like it too. Great show, great movie--both over before their time.

And Thanks!

Mad isn't exactly the emotion ;P

More like slowly anticipating it. Mostly SSBB...
Man if that game gets delayed like Zelda, I think I might explode from sadness.

How many of us waited a year and a half for that game, only to find delays? ]:

I just hope they get the online ball rolling strong with SSBB. I don't know how many hours I'll clock on that game!

no. Not caring about online does not make you a Fanboy. (or just wanted good games insted of online)

I really just want Super Mario Galaxy.

I would take Galaxy over ANY online game.

Back