Anyone knocked over there Wii yet?

Byuakuya said:
i keep mine horizontally. i know it looks crap when compared to the vertical position but i only care about my wii's safety and not if it looks good or not. so far it hasnt been moved an inch since i set it up.:)
same to me :cornut:

xxwiiwiifanxx said:
100_0517.jpg

bam, on the floor, i look and the top of the gamecube slot is off, well it broke, n i yelled so much my freakin throat hurt afterwards, so i had to order 1 from nintendo..for 1 buck(3.19 including tax)

Lol same thing happened to me...did ya just phone up nintendo and ask for a GCN cover slot? If they're that cheap I might look into ordering one.

Thanks

First I'll talk about my controllers...so far 1 of em has been thrown into a guys head, 1 has went flying backwards hit a wall, tehy have also been smashed against my red steel game, they have been smashed against a table and chair...the only 1 that hasn't been smashed is the 1 use the other 3 have been...l lcukily they all work good

Now for my wii...2 times it almost fell and 1 time a controller almost went right through it!!!!!!

1) I was playing gamecube on it with a friend. I told him not to pull his controller back...he did and it fell, luckily the night before i did some reorganizing and it fell on a pillow
2) My friend tripper over a controller that was plugged in, it fell a 2 feet drop before smashing into a table then fell another 1 foot onto the floor. The gamecube controller opening was chipped off (the thing in the guys hand in the recent picture)
3) THIS IS PROBLEY MY MOST EXCITING 1...AND HOPEFULLY THE LAST BECAUSE IT WAS PAINFUL!!! I was playing wii with my friend and we were bowling. He goes and his strap is on to lose. I was standing only a diving distance from the wii. When he let go of B he let his controller going flying forward. It was about to smash right through the wii. I then did a diving jump and cuaght it!!!

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS SPOILER UNTIL YOU READ MY HOLE POST
Ok i lied in #3. What really happened was a jumped, missed and it hit my in the cheek right below the eye going pretty damn fast. Thats also be the "guy who got smashed" it was damn painful but worth every penny of it for my wii

So many wiis fallen including mine! When mine knocked over, it was when i was selling my GameCube and when i was dissconecting it a accdently pushed a small bit my dresser leaving my wii to fall! (The good thing is that a can't be bothered these days to put dirty clothes in the washing basket and my wii landed on them having a soft landing!!)

My gamecube should have been broken. My gamecube was on my tv which was on top of a shelf. In all this is a 5 foot drop including the wooden floor beneath. This happened about a yr after the gcs release. I pulled my wire out 2 much and it started falling. But right before my gc hit the ground the wire saved it by not bweing long enough. It was so close that the thing where you plug the gc controller in chattered from hitting the ground. I am really happy that wire wasn't to long =)

Back