Are Wii getting GTA 4 ?

If you want a GTA style game, just go buy Driver. Yeah its a port, but its just the same. I think the controls were well done and it has the feel of an original wii game.

No chance.
We would have a better chance of having the older ones ported over to the Wii, which I still wouldn't mind having.

Development on the Ps3 version was trailing way behind the 360 version, which apparently had problems as well. That was the reason for the delay.

wiijected said:
If you want a GTA style game, just go buy Driver. Yeah its a port, but its just the same. I think the controls were well done and it has the feel of an original wii game.
oh, man. i remember the original driver for pc. at that point in time i had no controller and i had to play it with my keyboard. needless to say, i got pretty good at using my keyboard for future games.

Well it could come out later After the sucess of The Godfather and Scarface on Wii I wouldn't rule it out.

what?! 360 exclusive content? CRAP! still buying it for PS3 though lol.

and i thought the city would be bigger than san adreas, but thinking back to that game, it was a pain in the ass to get from a to b.

i need to do some research on this game lol.

to fyrestartr- if the ps2 versios could run it then wii could easily.

i wouldnt mind it they done a scaled down version but would like it to be exclusivly for wii as i think everyone wants the best graphics possible.

but no gta 4.

microsoft payed rockstar so they could get more downloadable content but ps3 will have more in it as it's blueray

oh i dont doubt they could put it on the wii, i just dont think the quality will be great.

the ps2 version will probably be crappy.

I dont think graphically it would be bad i think the problems would start with these big cities they make in the games.

I'm just thinking this because I heard when they did the full city game like spiderman 3 the wii version wasnt so great.

but I mean if it is possible without it being a turd than sure why not its a pretty good game

fyrestartr said:
I'm just thinking this because I heard when they did the full city game like spiderman 3 the wii version wasnt so great.

but I mean if it is possible without it being a turd than sure why not its a pretty good game

You're basing your opinion off of a bad port of a bad game based off of a bad movie?

I read on gamespot that it takes about an hour to drive from one side to the other side of the total map. cabs are going to HAVE to be utilized...

Yeah gamespot is wrong. It doesnt even take an hour to drive from 1 side to another on san andreas. GTA4 will be signficantly smaller so its not gonna be that way.

This on Nintendo wii lol don't make me laugh it would suck in comparison to the PS3 and Xbox hence why i'm getting a PS3 to play this badboy!

yes it probaly would suck compared to the other 2 systems but think 90% of wii games would suck on other systems.. i know that there made for wii so why cant rockstar talyer make the game to suit wii.

Becuase it would be **** and a waste of there time :lol:

Come on face it you wan't your latest franchise to show off the latest in cutting edge physics and graphics

Giving the game shitty PS2 graphics and novelty controls would be a suckathon it's Nintendo's fault for not making the Wii powerful enough!

Back