Art thread

Look into Ichigo's sword and draw the one he use's which you like.

I Just Drew Gerard Way... He's The Lead Vocalist For My Fave Band... My Chemical Romance!

w00t... I'll Post It Up As Soon As I FInd My Camera...

WoW... just WoW!!!

This thread has many talented people!!! That's cool, I sometimes draw, but not as very good as your (specially Jay and Frogger) drawings... :)

I'll post some when I have a camera in my hand :]

demonflair said:
WoW... just WoW!!!

This thread has many talented people!!! That's cool, I sometimes draw, but not as very good as your (specially Jay and Frogger) drawings... :)

I'll post some when I have a camera in my hand :]

Ehe, thank you very much.

I'm busy now inking that Daisy picture I quite liked but I've only done the left half, because being right handed I will sweat all over it. Nhm, it's gonna be a while after that, started the 4th my GCSEs are exploding all over the month of June. :scared:

And, I'd love to see your Gerard M=M =)

Well here's what I made for my 3 day art exam:
dsc00067eg9.jpg
The picture quality is terrible, but you can just about make it out.
My whole project was based on music so I decided to finish off my 2 years with something I hadn't done before, and I couldn't be more happy with it.
I also got a 10/10 (A*) for it, and I'm guaranteed atleast an A for my Art GCSE overall :] woopwoop.

Wiired said:
dsc00067eg9.jpg
My whole project was based on music so I decided to finish off my 2 years with something I hadn't done before, and I couldn't be more happy with it.
I also got a 10/10 (A*) for it, and I'm guaranteed atleast an A for my Art GCSE overall :] woopwoop.
is that chocolate

Wiired said:
dsc00067eg9.jpg

OH MY GOD MAN. That's amazing!

I had terrible topics to choose from to do my final GCSE project on, and my art teacher said ti was looking good, he was clearly lying... He can see artistic talent in a doorknob.

How did you manage to be allowed to draw music? Did you get ti as a topic or somrthing?

I'm guaranteed a... B... for my art GCSE and when I told my mum she nearly clawed my eyes out. But I don't know what I did wrong with it :wtf: that was from my classwork anyway, they haven't marked my really bad final piece or my prep work. Prep work was Goddam boring.

Weeeell we were allowed to base our whole project on anything we wanted, so I chose like Hip-hop. In which I drew Hip-hop artists etc..
Good job witcha B! Damn, I'd be happy with a B in anything :] guess your mum expects you to get A or more in everything :p
Also nice drawing there Jack/Jacque :], I love how the face has a sort of simplicity look to it, yet you can still make out a person pretty easily. goodjob.

Hmm, no, my mum definitely doesn't expect me to get an A in everything because my graphics coursework came out with a D =P I hated graphics...

But, it would be nice to get an A in something.

In other news, I've inked Daisy and got rid of her staff.

photo0100gt4.jpg

Neeh, maths GCSE in three days.

Frogger said:
Hmm, no, my mum definitely doesn't expect me to get an A in everything because my graphics coursework came out with a D =P I hated graphics...

photo0100gt4.jpg

WOW, some of you guys (and gals) really have some talent.......

Frogger said:

photo0100gt4.jpg

That's good :] got maths GCSE in three days myself :] lucky us.

Ohh nooo, maths is not my strong point, it used to be, but I hate my teacher who I've had for four years, she's kind of got a vendetta against me and my friend because we ask her to repeat things...

Nyeh, you can still faintly see the staff, but I didn't want to bring out a ruler and a pen then have those horrible marks on it and destroy my hopes 'n' dreams.

Time for colouring, the best part ¬_¬;

Back