Art thread

Butzy411 said:
My colored pencil drawing of paper bowser :smilewinkgrin:
my.php

Also my colored pencil drawing of "Dr. Pepper"
my.php

My scanner makes them look more choppy and grainy than they actually are.

OH MY GOD. :sick:

Maybe you have a really good scanner, my scanner blurs everything, you can never win.

Nhm, you're very talented. How old are you?

febda said:
yes!! ive been waiting for one of these so here is some of my art:

please comment tham and if you want to see more go to http://iwantmoremudcake.deviantart.com/ and you can see my others :D
Any tips on how? I'm assuming the pen tool on Photoshop..
This stuffs crazy cool, would love to do stuff like this for my Art A-level next year, I'll have to put some of my computer-aided art on here..

thanks heaps, lol i draw the designs but since i dont have photoshop or the other art programs i use macromedia flash and then touch it up in macromedia fireworks :)

febda said:
thanks heaps, lol i draw the designs but since i dont have photoshop or the other art programs i use macromedia flash and then touch it up in macromedia fireworks :)
Cool. Do you have Wacom Tablet? Or just use the tools on there? Been doing research into this kinda stuff the last few days :)

Edit: Also started getting into vector art, which is one of the main things that got me an A/A* for my GCSE. Here's a recent one I did for a sig I'm making:
vectorinprogresssj0.png

Emma loves to vector, very poorly, in the style of Leichtenstein (how the hell does anyone spell that?):

4l6hz6o.jpg

(Click for larger if it doesn't display automatically, it looks VERY poor resized.)

I'd love to get a Wacom tablet, I was meant to get it for Christmas when my sister got an electric violin... I just didn't... That's not very fair...
Doesn't mean I can't try. :)

Frogger said:
Emma loves to vector, very poorly, in the style of Leichtenstein (how the hell does anyone spell that?):

4l6hz6o.jpg

(Click for larger if it doesn't display automatically, it looks VERY poor resized.)

I'd love to get a Wacom tablet, I was meant to get it for Christmas when my sister got an electric violin... I just didn't... That's not very fair...
Doesn't mean I can't try. :)
Vectoring for the win :] I'd love to get one too, but I don't really know what I'm looking for (on ol' eBay). Are they all standard do you recon? (other than different sizes..) Want to get one for next year

Wiired said:
Vectoring for the win :] I'd love to get one too, but I don't really know what I'm looking for (on ol' eBay). Are they all standard do you recon? (other than different sizes..) Want to get one for next year

Uhm, people have recommended the Intuios (or something) range... Dunno what the difference there is to them though. I was going to get an A5 one and it was still a hefty amount of money.

Alas! More drawings!

Random Objects Still Life:
my.php

Crazy Room Perspective:
my.php

Mary Had A Little Lamb (Not):
my.php

Joker:
my.php

I'm a freshman in highschool if ur wonderin. Once again, the scanner makes my shading look like ****.

Frogger said:
Uhm, people have recommended the Intuios (or something) range... Dunno what the difference there is to them though. I was going to get an A5 one and it was still a hefty amount of money.
Yeeeah that's the thing most people have been using on YouTube videos and the likes - kinda stuff I really wanna learn to do. And yeah, them ones are pretty damn expensive :sick: I hope that they're all the same, can get one for about £30-40 then :]

Found this while I was tralin throw my hd

Back