Art thread

Wiired said:
Yeeeah that's the thing most people have been using on YouTube videos and the likes - kinda stuff I really wanna learn to do. And yeah, them ones are pretty damn expensive :sick: I hope that they're all the same, can get one for about £30-40 then :]

Hmm, well, I suppose the sensitivity would be worse in cheaper ones and make all your art appear blotchy, not good for vectoring at all really.

Only thing I tried to do with my crappy graphics tablet so far was make a slightly more modern - but still cheesy - version of the old batman logo... (the one with the wings) Here's as far as I got...
Will upload some sketches later...

Attachments

• Batman_by_BrandonMcauslan.jpg
    Batman_by_BrandonMcauslan.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 124
nah, i really want one but for now a just use the mouse :( WOW! awesome sig, i love vector art its such a great style

Frogger said:
Hmm, well, I suppose the sensitivity would be worse in cheaper ones and make all your art appear blotchy, not good for vectoring at all really.
Ironically that's kinda the thing I want :] 'cause I don't want a tablet for Vectoring, want it for general drawing and such.

febda said:
nah, i really want one but for now a just use the mouse WOW! awesome sig, i love vector art its such a great style
That's pretty cool (if they're actually yours :)) how do yuo get your inspiration? and thanks :)

bahaha, of course there mine even check the name on the site. i mainly get the inspiration from there personalities or i mix like a dragonball z character with a mario character and stuff like that

Uhh, i have started a hedgehog one, my mus is getting married and she loves hedgehogs and i got asked and payed to draw this.

(it's not finished)

Attachments

• Frame-000.jpg
    Frame-000.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 120
Wowzers at the arms and hands of Ozzy baring in mind you were 10! Nice.
Already commented the first one before, and the one of your cousin Georgias turning out pretty good too, make sure you post the finished version. Bless er :)

DRMARIO said:
I posted an unfinished version of this a few pages back. It's Regina Spektor, and took me flaming ages to finish...

That's my cousin Georgia, I'm yet to finish it, I only recently started this one.

The following are from my old Sketchbook, I drew them when I was ten, about five years ago now!

You Are VERY Freakin' Good!

I am greatly annoyed with the wi-fi situation on the DS, especially Mario Kart. I gain like 1 win every 45 minutes or something because everyone disconnects on me.

53ynjg6.jpg

RANDOM ART UPDATE, WHEE.

Yeah, I have my interview for college on the 27th so I need to bring a portfolio, mostly realistic works, however, it's all in school being held captive by GCSE markers and I can't get to it. So, I sat myself down to draw some realistic pictures, then realised I was a cartoonist and went on a lazy spree with my DS.

Then my brain exploded all over the place.

Once it had gathered I drew this.

Back