Aussie Wifi Night - Wii

ZOMG! ANIMAL CROSSING TIME! Wait, this is the Wii thread. TIME TO PLAY...MSC? No...
AUDITION!
Wait, thats not Wii either.

Well, my sister won her first MSC match. I still havent won any. Hoorah

Hey everyone, I just thought that I would tell you now. My internet's stuffed so I'm on a very crappy computer now and probably won't be around for about 2 weeks because this week we don't have the internet very good and we're getting a replacement router in 7-10 days. But by then I will be up in Queensland. And I'm getting an R4DS through all of this.

So I just thought that I would say all goodbyes now. Because I love you all SO MUCH (yes that's gay...but no I'm not) So, bye bye and I'll talk maybe sometimes this week and then I'll be gone. BYE!

P.S Yes I know this has nothing to do with Aussie WiFi Night. Bloody hell, I get MSC FC's to work and then our router dies.

I'm not sure of my character either, I think Yoshis cool but I've been winning some games with Mario :crazy: . Sorry to hear they had no copies left for you Deity! Reefer, Jono and I are pretty close skill wise but m7ticalm pounded me lol!

Oh man Eagles, I'm soooooooooooo sorry, I have not had a chance all day to get online :( Sorry man, we shall have to try and have a match some other time, it's just been crazy for me...

Oceanic said:
Oh man Eagles, I'm soooooooooooo sorry, I have not had a chance all day to get online :( Sorry man, we shall have to try and have a match some other time, it's just been crazy for me...

No probs mate, means you can get some more practice ;) .

readd you?????
wadya mean?.

and whats your FC for strikers nkbswe5? add me if you havn't 043052 232782

and what is your mii's name online in the friend code roster?
just cheking if i have added you already

I just most definately got this game. It is quite the pleasant game for the playing of. You are wanting to play against me, yes? Can to be talking to me on MSN: [email protected] for the competition we to are be playing now haha.

GAME-O: START-O!

I don't even know what I wrote. Hmm, basically, I just got Strikers Charged, and it's pretty fun. I had a ranked online match and got dominated 2-0 (woops). Should have played some single player to learn the controls first.

Anyone, if you're up for a game, talk to me on msn right now. Hurry it up. If your TV is in near proximity to your computer, we can set up TeamSpeak and smack talk. Come on, fun guys. FUN!!!!!

Edit: Strikers Charged FC: 043052 425520
Edit2: Added Jono, Eagles, and gpolewski. Add me guys.... Or else....

Back