Aussie Wifi Night - Wii

aright
thanks

and what your name on the rankings? (mii's name)

hey any1 wana battle me this saturday?? free lvl and all use anypokemon u like xcept event pokes so yer and pokes at anylevel so plz conatct me if interested

debanjan said:
hey any1 wana battle me this saturday?? free lvl and all use anypokemon u like xcept event pokes so yer and pokes at anylevel so plz conatct me if interested

LOL :lol: , why do people think this is a Pokemon thread!!

Come on, Jono, nkb, add me :D. You know you want to. Just had a couple games with Eagle. Was intense. Lets go. Hit me up.

dammit.

the last juice in my wii-mote batteries died after playing eagle so there charging as we speak. as soon as thier done i will add you straight away for a match. it should be good aswell because me and eagle are pretty much even skillwise

Monsieur Flip, I dont have your code and if you posted it, it's not on this page or the first page so I dont have it. PM me it and I shall add you GRACEFULLY!

Dammit if you want in on the Wifi night and your code isn't on the front page PM ME!!if you post it I'm not looking back for it, so if your code ain't on the list and you want to be part of the WiFi night PM ME

ZOMG! Thats a description of my friend code! I must be special...:D :lol:

Edit: Oh, no its not. But mine is still special, cause you can actually read mine without having to highlight it!

This game is annoying me already, in terms of online play.

For the most part, the online is cool ( friendly matches ), but when you step in to the ranked games, you notice one HUGE problem, the sidekicks. Most noticeable, the Hammer Bros. and Toad. Their, "dodge"'s, are abused like mad.

I had a chance to play against Bill, not more than about 5 minutes ago, and while I didn't expect to win, I expected to see a good player. Unfortunately though, all he did was use the Hammer Bros. "jumping hammer smash" ( for lack of a better name ) and smash kick to score. Now normally it's not a problem, just hit them when they're in the middle of the move, but no, he has "evolved" his method, and you cannot touch him. I got him a few times with items, but you can hardly rely on it.

Maybe it's just me. Maybe I should learn the move and exploit it myself, but then, I have a very different play-style. What's really disappointing about all this though, is that the new players see these moves, and now nearly everyone is doing it. We have Toads jumping over the goalies. And that weird koopa that teleports, teleporting into the goal.

Bad design move? Or an attempt to make the game more competetive? For me, I just wish the game had anything to do with football.

/End rant

Hey Flip we I haven't play much but online but when I do I get stuck people going hammer crazy and you can't touch then and they just keeping on using it and you lose because you didn't know how to do any special moves!!! anyway yeah I think they should have limited the hammers in the online they slow it down during the regular game.

Yeah definitely. It just seems like a move that you should need an item for. It's probably the most powerful move in the game. Seems strange that they would make it spammable. Or at least it should give us an item when we get hit. Or... SOME way of balancing it.

Edit: Sam, give me your FC, and we'll have a few games.
Mine is: 043052 425520

Edit2: Spelling.

I will get my FC when I can get to the TV which decided to make a popping sound when I tried to turn it on so that needs to be fixed then I'll get back to you about that.

Back