Aussie Wifi Night - Wii

Ness said:
i can't wait for this tournament gonna be pretty fun. by the way my mii's name is darryl not ness, just so your not thinking whose this darryl kid if you add me haha

FYI, you can change you Mii name without anything being effected. I modified mine recenlty, but i was put off originally because I thought that my MSC records would dissapper. Nothing happened tho.

Then instead of posting a random messege, please type up your friend code for us again and we will put it there.

I will be adding EVERYONE from m7ticalm's list on Friday night, after I finish my last exam in the afternoon. Can't wait to play MSC! It's only been like a day and I already miss playing it. :D

Haha I'll probably get knocked out in the first round, barely had time to practice (hopefully that changes post exams :p). I tried online the other day and 6 straight losses. Also most of the opponents were like in the top 50. I thought you're supposed to verse people that were around your rank. :wtf:

FINE, ill pay for it with my precious money.

But i cant find it anywhere!

*sigh* my friend code STILL isnt up there!

Whens the next WiFi game??? Better not be christmas... MSC is good enough for now I guess, but for how long?

Last edited:
Riviet said:
gpoleweski: have fun at the gold coast mate. ;)
hey rivi mate sorry just got my laptop fixed, will add you to MSC sometime nxt week, friday avo maybe? exams and sht nxt week so yeah, PM me to remind me.

Back