Aussie Wifi Night - Wii

Hey.. I got my MSC from BigW (had a credit there to put towards it). Lots-o-fun to be had by all. WiFi works really well too. Had a few goes last night, and ended up with 5 wins and 4 loses (i think). Re lag, when I was playing someone with a 4 star connection, there was no lag to be seen. Was just like playing 1 player :thumbsup:. On a 3 star connection, there was a little lag, but still playable. The lag isn't to anyone's advantage tho. It seems that both players get slowed when it happens.

My friend code is in my sig. Bring on the tournament! :yesnod:

Ok well I'm probabbly getting it soonish I got a phone call saying to come pick it up...I got this phone call today btw :lol: and yeah I should have it by the end of the weekend hopefully :D

MAJOR UPDATE PLEASE READ:
I'm now starting to put together the very colourful and pretty "People in the tournamnet" list. Until I get your friend code (PM me please) you are only on the "interested" list, got it? good

Last edited:
gpoleweski said:
lol, kk cool. I'm going to brave the cold wins and walk to Kmart now. Also lag probably wouldn't be much at all since we're all from australia too.

Is there anything special about Kmart that you're getting it from there?

Regarding "we're all from australia", the only way to play someone outside of your Wii's region (as setup on your Wii settings), is to swap friends codes with someone from another country (which I have with a person in UK, haven't played him yet tho). I've read that Nintendo, or the MSC people said it's not recommended because lag would be too much. We'll see...

OT: While I've got regions in my head, are Gameboy Advance/DS/Whatever games region locked? I assume not, haven't looked into it before tho.

DS is not region locked which is awesome but not sure about GBA I'll asume so thoguh

I hate you...:lol:

Hurry up and be the second [erson to actaully be in the tournamnet by posting your SMC code

m7ticalms Mariokart FC = 111770 932640
pm me if you wanna add me

m7ticalms Super Mario Strikers Charged FC = 094591 074380
pm me if you wanna add me

Ok updated to add m7ticalm you are the second person to be in the tournament...coungratulations......

Ok then pretty random post from gpoleweski.

Anyhoo if it keeps at this rate of people getting MSC then we'll probabbly have the tournamnet start next week :lol:

gpoleweski said:
Shutup DL, ok, My FC is- 008961 781411

Also I added both of you other guys for SMC and Mario Kart DS.
wait, is that your SMC FC or MK FC? Cause its saying incorrect FC when i add u to smc.......

Back