Aussie Wifi Night - Wii

I like the sigs gpoleweski, one minor nit pick though, there are 8 competitors so if you come third you will actually kick 5/8 balls. Which is 62.5% balls rather than 25%. You would only beat 25% if there were 4 competitors and you came third, you beat 1 out of 4 i.e (1/4) = 25%. But if you came third out of 8 you would have beaten 5 competitors out of 8 i.e (5/8) = 62.5%.

Other than that they look really cool, with the Australia on the Wii and all

Last edited:
HAHAHA! Oh, that deserves some rep. Yeah, I wasn't sure how many actually played online and that sought of thing, I remember hearing it but I wasn't sure, ok, thanks for that then. Also did you see something going on with the wii remote through all of them.? Oooooh.

Thanks for the rep, thats my tactic confuse people until they give me rep lol ;). Oh yeah just noticed what was going on with the remote, was it one light on for 1st and two for 2nd ect..

Yeah. Also, you didn't confuse me, just because you're older than me.

Ok, how about that? I know the colour is off a bit..but....that's what you get for coming 3rd.

Attachments

• Aussi WiFi night sigs 3rd! copy.jpg
    Aussi WiFi night sigs 3rd! copy.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Ok I've just updated the list and another thing is the tournament at the moment I'm thinking of havnig it about a week and a bit after MSC comes out so what that's around the 16th of june

deity_link said:
Ok I've just updated the list and another thing is the tournament at the moment I'm thinking of havnig it about a week and a bit after MSC comes out so what that's around the 16th of june

Sounds good to me Deity as I'm getting the game around the 12th so I can get some time to practice, is the tournament elimination or a round robin? Seeing as we have 8 people we could have two groups of 4 and play round-robin style,the winner of both groups play off for the final. If you think this is rubbish then I don't mind, just a suggestion :rolleyes:

I dont think I posted here yet. POST!

Mario will be good. He is fat and a plumber. And online! Wooo! Yeah... and i'll beat you at this WiFi night nkbswe5! hahaha! <--cant beat anyone but himself

I'll stick to my Wii In Aust thread answer and say it isn't. Also, I got a wii magazine with EXCLUSIVE Mario Galaxy info (which is probably a lie) and if it says anything about online I'll tell y'all :D

YIEW I GOT 4 GAMES TODAY!!!

- redsteel
- super paper mario
- prince of persia
- warioware

and hopefully tomorow i will have strikers

Back