Banjo-Kazooie Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sillyhat

The Crusher
May 21, 2006
Anyone know when its coming out or when new information will come out about it? I haven't heard or seen anything about it other than it is going to be on 360.

Please delete this thread..just by thinking that Banjo will be appearing on the 360 makes me wanna cry

Axtlar said:
Please delete this thread..just by thinking that Banjo will be appearing on the 360 makes me wanna cry

I agree!! Banjo was the bomb diggity and now its on 360? Oh well, we still have the first two to play with!

WiiGirl2006 said:
I agree!! Banjo was the bomb diggity and now its on 360? Oh well, we still have the first two to play with!

Well it'll probably suck if Rare's latest 360 games are any indication. Seems like Rare is only good when they're teamed up with Nintendo so far.

En4Neo said:
Well it'll probably suck if Rare's latest 360 games are any indication. Seems like Rare is only good when they're teamed up with Nintendo so far.
I hope you are right because otherwise Rare would never want to go back with Nintendo and that's what I most want..Rare was like Nintendo's best friend and then he betrayed Nintendo

I'll still buy it, its still Banjo-Kazooie, and if you read some articles on it you'll see that its being developed by the original Banjo-Kazooie dev team.

Axtlar said:
that doesn't matter! they betrayed Nintendo!

Please, you must remember they're companies not people!

I'm going to get it if it's good.

I don't think I would play it, my sister has 360 and I played this one game and omg it was so confusing with the controlers, I just turned it off and said I would stick with the Wii.

WiiGirl2006 said:
I don't think I would play it, my sister has 360 and I played this one game and omg it was so confusing with the controlers, I just turned it off and said I would stick with the Wii.
woohooo, finally somone said it directly, thanks Wiigirl! she's very right! those other consoles are very complex and they obviously suck too

Axtlar said:
woohooo, finally somone said it directly, thanks Wiigirl! she's very right! those other consoles are very complex and they obviously suck too

elmo_999 said:
those last two posts were BS and to get post counts up.

Anyways, i think it will be good. its banjo kazooie for petes sake! And isnt it called banjo threeie?
maybe shadow punk's post was but i could give a flying **** about post count

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back