Best FPS on wii...

Wishale

WiiChat Member
Hmm, i want to buy one.. not sure which though..
I like to stay away from the whole "WWI" "WWII" Battlefeild kinda things..
But, what ever..? :p

Im leaning towards farcry, even though it does have graphical problems

Red Steel is going to be the one everyone will recommend to you but I would say Call of Duty 3 but you don't like WWI - WWII Splinter Cell is very different and it is a good game to have in your collection because there are none like it but same goes for Farcry

See, i've playd redsteel at friends houses.. and i don't like how most of it is IN buildings.. im a picky gamer :p

i like how farcry is all outside (or mostly) but, nobody i know has is..

i wonder if anyone can tell me what they think of it.

WiiZero said:
Red Steel is going to be the one everyone will recommend to you but I would say Call of Duty 3 but you don't like WWI - WWII Splinter Cell is very different and it is a good game to have in your collection because there are none like it but same goes for Farcry

Splinter Cell is a FPS? o_O I never played it but I thought it was an over the shoulder game.

Oh yeah I forgot about the FPS part I don't really care though over the shoulder is close enough

Wait for corruption or medal of honor. Red Steel.

Maybe the reason you don't know anyone who owns farcry is because it sucks. Played a demo in a store once.

ya, right now there's nothing truly good, COD3 was good, but short, red steel pisses u off when u move the wiimote just a little too far off the screen, but if u've played a prime 3 demo, or seen the medal of honor videos, there's good stuff coming, so just be patient.

i reccomend cod3, ive played both farcry and cod3 and as they are both good games i liked cod3 better just because farcry was to wide open for me and cod3 was more straight-forward and i always knew wat the mission was

I haven't played any yet, but I think that red Steel looks cool, but if you can wait, get Metroid Prime 3: Coruption. I would rather reccomend Super Mario Galaxy insted of a FPS game.

oh, and it's a third-person shooter game, not an over the shoulder game

Back