Best user names

I haven't seen it yet, but I'm waiting patiently to meet someone called Leeroy Jenkins. That would be AWESOME!

I think I've played with him on my team (although not with that name). I'll see someone who just turned Hero and his team mates are swarming around him as he's unknowingly walking towards me and my mine, the grenade in my hand, and the gun nearly crosshaired to his head, when LEEROY runs over and shoots his pistol twice to give up our position and ruin the whole ambush!!! LEEEEEEROY!!!!

a third grader was a good one, and I like a black man, although just his name, he kicks my ass everytime we play!
-egozillas fake level 40 gf

I love it when you get a bunch of enemies with names like 'tom', 'brad', 'john', 'ben' etc...
Was playing the other day against 'brian' and got really pissed off every time I got killed by my dad.
made me laugh.

Definitely the funniest name

The funniest name I have seen is "dookie howser, BM". Haha, it still cracks me up, hahaha!

hi

i searching people to play online or alone with in goldeneye, if your intresting let me know something on facebook, thanks

Facebookname is : mugge klh

i played with A NARCISSIST xD

Add me! PM me if you do!

You were Killed by Obesity.
I lolled when that popped up on my sis's game.

Last edited:
Back