Best user names

Taking this in a slightly different direction...

I think it is agreed 'Prince-Luigi' is the supreme ass-kicker in this game? I'd played him a couple times, when I was a 20 and 30-something, and I'd get some kills on him but he'd take everyone. Yes, he's at Rank 37 at the moment, but everyone before him is BS with XP, Time, etc. Just look at his time, the guy's played for a straight month.

All that being said, if you're looking at the overall scoreboard, find rank 232 (as of 2:45p EST 5/13). It's another level 56 Prince-Luigi!

I'm guessing once this person ranked up to 56, they changed their name? So how do I know when I'm playing the real PL? People changing up their names like this open up a whole bunch of questions (in the imaginary Goldeneye world).

normally play gmt weekdays between 7 - 8
sometimes during the day between 8- 4
rarely at weekends tho

ok fine, i'l add when i start playing, if you want my msn or facebook just ask, maybe we can talk before we play or you can say when you gonna playing its easyer. see you

My new name, MRbutterHOOK

Only cause when I sometimes play just conflict I run around with my shotgun melee'n the **** outta everyone I can lol. I usually always get the Butterhook accolade.

Hey you have totally killed me plenty!

I have seen 00kneegrow

Kinda Funny

Back