Biggest Wii news yet - Reggie's notes for the conference on the 14th leaked

the papers could possibly be in a bag and got wrinkled, it has happened to mne before for reports.... plus im looking at the edges and there are some wrinkles on there that arent there....then again no one knows if this thing is real or not until the 14th i guess we will all see wont we?.... this only makes me more excited abotu the wii and the anticipated/rumoured launch date.... AHHHH i cant wait haha

whats the big deal..its just another fake thing, and the whole: i plan to talk about the strategy we are using, is what they do everytime and will def. stop this time, you can tell its fake just by that

Z Unit said:
I only have AIM, dude. Do you have it?

No but I used the forum PM system, at the top right you can see if you have any new PM's which you will :D

it seems plausible even if it is fake, these people know what theyre talking about.

Sovieto said:
whats the big deal..its just another fake thing, and the whole: i plan to talk about the strategy we are using, is what they do everytime and will def. stop this time, you can tell its fake just by that

That's your opinion my friend, your opinion. No one knows for sure so at the moment it is just opinion. At the moment. Right now.

Newkular said:
HMD? Lame.

How, exactly, is it lame?

Z Unit said:
There are only links in that PM you sent me, Kuranimo.....

Well click on them then. They shouldn't be links but if they are just click on them. Can you PM me from now on if you have any more problems? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arcadium said:
I saw them man, but they don't prove anything!...

PD: Not a fake :lol:

probaby fake, but all they prove is that he had the papers on top of one each other and the whole set got crinkled....i dont see any other unecessarily perfect creases.......sorry, im playing devils advocate again

Back