Black Wii

Play Wii 360

WiiChat Member
Dec 31, 2006
White Wiis are no longer selling, nintendo is recalling the wiis and next time they send them out it will be black, but i already got my white wii at bestbuy, so if you are looking to buy a wii you might have to wait a few months

ive seen a pic in a mag of black,green and red wiis so i dunno if there gunna come out at a later date or what

Are you guys really that naive? Wiis are selling out all over the country. Do you really think Nintendo would do a recall to change the color of the console?!?!?

-Merc

i dunno if u 2 were talking to me but im just thinking they might do the same with the wii as they did for the ps2 like after a while they brought out the silver 1 and the blue 1 etc.... not recalling um

Play Wii 360 said:
White Wiis are no longer selling, nintendo is recalling the wiis and next time they send them out it will be black, but i already got my white wii at bestbuy, so if you are looking to buy a wii you might have to wait a few months

I smell B.S.:nono:

Thats the stupidest lie I have ever heard. I have seen other colors of the Wii but there is the smallest chance they would change the color.

I'd rather not have a black Wii. If a visitor came over and pointed at it exclaiming "Wow! You've got a PS3!" the urge to strangle them to death with the Wiimote/Nunchuk combo would be too great

DELETE THREAD

This is total B.S.! Have a "source" of information before you post bogus crap!

Back