Board For Those Who Are Not Posting Because No-one Else Is Board

Tails McCloud~ said:
I want a life raft made of copper (dadt)
@Strype-Because this ones ut with good ivs apparently.

Thats another legend I gotta start farming soon..sigh.

What? I may have just beat emerald, but I havent gotten kygroe yet, or grudon, or latis.....I just finnished putting the final touches on getting my full set of synchronizers for emerald so i can make sure it is a good nature, then just try to get a good set of IVs

Yeah, but the bad 50% seems to always win

Oh I guess you don't know that synchronising legendary pokemon doesn't work in Emerald :/

Ok, i see. I am aware of its field ability. I thought it was some sort of a hack. Overthinking.

@massi4h-No, on D/P my Gardevoir is my modest syncer but It rarely works for me for some reason. Have to catch like 10 before it works.

Tails McCloud~ said:
@massi4h-No, on D/P my Gardevoir is my modest syncer but It rarely works for me for some reason. Have to catch like 10 before it works.
massi4h said on Emerald, synchronizing all the legends works on D/P

Yeah. You can synchronise any wild pokemon in Emerald/DP, but the ones that you talk to don't work in Emerald (Lati@s, Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre, Deoxys, Mew, Ho-oh, Lugia), but work fine in DP.

Judge said:
On another topic, I look forward to The Pokemon League booming.
Im going to repost my movie reviews and my minor guides on the league

I think Ayo deserted it. He aint been on in a while and I cant edit the front page to add Dante to the leader list.
I'll try to get him on, then we can advertise out the ass. My brother is gonna start challanging gyms soon.

Back