Board For Those Who Are Not Posting Because No-one Else Is Board

Dux Unlimited?

Brikait__d_by_RockoTheTaco.png

Save the dux.
Thats right, save the duck foundation, the dux has been asking, nicely, for an evolution for about ten years now, and no one has seeming to be listening. Originally he was a swords dancer with high crit moves, and now he has a stick, that is all.
Poor dux....

Could it be eventually, a fighting flying type? could it finely find a place in our teams instead of our hearts?

Its kinda a far fetched idea that came to me when I saw the picture lastnight at 2 am...

A fighting/flying type would be kinda cool... I don't think the've made a flying/fighting pokemon yet.

Ugghh.... I had the worst day. I found a shiny. Yeah, I know what your thinking, shinies are good.

You know, there's a one in a million chance of finding a a shiny. Well, I just bought pokemon ruby. I turn the power on ans start playing. The fifth pokemon for me to see was a warmple, a shiny wurple. Well, I was on my way to petalburg city, I was running away from every battle. I clicked run away right after the battle started. Right as the battle was about to end I noticed that the wurmple was a purplish color. I had fremembered seeing a picture of a shiny wurmple, it looked exactly like this one.

That is how my day of finding a shiny sucked.

Last edited:
bln_f said:
A fighting/flying type would be kinda cool... I don't think the've made a flying/fighting pokemon yet.

Ugghh.... I had the worst day. I found a shiny. Yeah, I know what your thinking, shinies are good.

You know, there's a one in a million chance of finding a a shiny. Well, I just bought pokemon ruby. I turn the power on ans start playing. The fifth pokemon for me to see was a warmple, a shiny wurple. Well, I was on my way to petalburg city, I was running away from every battle. I clicked run away right after the battle started. Right as the battle was about to end I noticed that the wurmple was a purplish color. I had fremembered seeing a picture of a shiny wurmple, it looked exactly like this one.

That is how my day of finding a shiny sucked.
it wouldn't have mattered anyway, right? you don't have any pokeballs at the beginning so it doesn't matter much =/

ev train something
or
iv breed

I've never ev trained in my life...... of course even if I wanted to I don't know how. I just started over my game so I think i'll learn and test it on my pokemon.

HIDDEN POWER BREEDING
SUCKS
It realy sucks...
Day after day, I pull in about 50 bulbasuar....and still no hidden power ICE of a 60-70 level...Ive gotten just about every other move...in timid, with good IVs....

I think this is really so I appreciate the joy of having hidden power ICE on a special sweeper.

Sorry for the double post....but its worth the saying

This is about portal, one of the best, and shortest games I have ever played (not counting GUN)

Orignaly posted by Strype McClaine on Hall Of BARDS

link.gif
link.gif
link.gif
link.gif
link.gif

This game receives five links, out of five.
While playing some Friday night card gameing...I stopped in the gamestop and grabbed the orange box for a trade in stack of two wii games and a stack oh ds games....

Portal is the first game I played through...WOW...ok yes, it is, a two hour play, but what a two hours...and low and behold massive replay value.

Speed runs of each level.
Fewest numbers of portals....
A killer final level/final boss...

And you know the home brew community for Half life, its huge, admit it, you know it is, Will be popping out custom levels for this in no time flat, so you are going to download someone's creation and try to beat it....

For style
Innovation
Entertainment
And longevity into a fan rich market
I give this a max strype rateing...

Worth the buying, if not for gordan freeman and team fortress, then buy it for one of the best puzzle games since tetris.

Yea.
I went their.

heh hey, whats up? sry, I've been so busy and have been getting so much hmwk these days.

Back