Board For Those Who Are Not Posting Because No-one Else Is Board

Tails McCloud~ said:
ADD...
Attention Deficit Disorder...

It only strikes when I am trying to wrap my mind around lab experiments, and analyze the data and, and then procrastination issues and I put off things...then add happens...

WuddlePook said:
Hmm... Paramore or Fall Out Boy maybe? Otherwise not exactly a band, but T-Paine works for me :lol: DDR songs are also pretty good too to listen while playing... Any of those will do for me =3

YAAY PARAMORE

BOOO fob.

i would pick motion city soundtrack or say anything

EDIT:by the way, BEST THREAD EVER.

I'm just wondering....I've left for a few weeks...What's up? Anyone leave WiiChat or anything?

Me 'n Strype are still here...

Tails McCloud~ said:
Me 'n Strype are still here...

This has been...pritty much been our thread for a good while...we just chill here though...

Yeah, WP and massi4h are still here.

Putting it here since their is no other place,
you can see the ring mark of the ban-smack on pk's face..

lol, i see that PokeChamp got a one week ban, I feel bad for him.
although it is against the rules to advertise, he was just trying to make everybody happy with more battles and more content with more trades

i heard he just recently beat Disfunction!

Dis huh? Sounds like one hell of a victory.
I need to finish a lot more breeding...
Beleive it or not, I have 74 spreadsheets made out for pokes I have yet to get done...(Damn...74 pokes...)

This is pritty funny, here I am, I play a n64 game on my wii for a few days, and look, its like my job's been taken.

The quick smoking of a new clan attempt, the redirecting of someone back to the trade thread...

Back