Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Board For Those Who Are Not Posting Because No-one Else Is Board

Discussion in 'Pokemon' started by Judge, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Strype McClaine

Strype McClaine Harder Core than You.

Wii Friend Code: 0637-6132-7577-7745
    0637-6132-7577-7745
    I scarf mine, even though he is jolly, I want him to always out speed everything, however, you can put a band on him if you like.
    Also, the fireblast, I find, nets more dammage to skarm than fire fang, so yea, thats why he has it.

If i WAS a better player, I probly would have made it similar to a chain chomp, but Im surprised it came out THAT GOOD when I still had NO IDEA WHAT I WAS DOING (kinda?)

I actaly was breeding that one, while coming home from Put Put ++ barhopping (being the D.Driver) after working at the knife store, I had put someone in charge of hiting Up // down for me while I drove.

2. Fox

Fox Super Mοderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Wii Friend Code: 2625-5585-1810-7837
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    Nice
    I might keep the Scarf on, if not, i'll put a PHYS scarf on.

GET TEH L FIXXORD

BBL (In like 10ish hours)
    Work...

3. Strype McClaine

0637-6132-7577-7745
    I just saw IGN giving Rune Factory : A fantasy Harvest moon a 8.5. I love the harvest moon series, its happy, cheerful, it requires strategy, planning, and lots of little things to do. So I think I am going to find a way to purchase it verry soon, just putting that out their, if you have never played the any of the games, I HIGHLY recommend downloading ZSNES and playing it. It pales by today's standards, but it kinda sets the tone of casual rpg gameing for years to come.

4. WiiWouldLike2Play

WiiWouldLike2Play CU Guild For Life! :DDD

Wii Friend Code: 2881-3576-4343-5770
    2881-3576-4343-5770
    I've never seen this thread before.. It was made on my b-day. Lol. Anyway yeah... Playing Counter Strike Source.. Or about to.

5. Strype McClaine

0637-6132-7577-7745
    Also, errata, valentines day can suck my pokeballs

6. manred

manred Animal Collective

Wii Friend Code: 0000-0000-0000-0000
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Well, I guess we just talk about random stuff?

Alright then, I am just here about to get some Applebee's, but still bored as heck.

7. Strype McClaine

0637-6132-7577-7745
    Its kinda psudo off topic..
    kinda as a general rant that always comes back to something with a pkmn tilt

8. Fox

Fox Super Mοderator
    Staff Member Moderator

2625-5585-1810-7837
    This is a Pokemon generality, not a random off-topic chat thread.
    Sorry to burst the bubbles of some D=

@Strype-When do you think your "L" button will be fixed? I'm heavily anticipating the cloned pokes.

Anything of mine you want? My legendary Kingdra?

9. henrryX

henrryX Banned

what do you mean by hacked pokes? caz i think its alright to get poks from AR but with normal states.

10. Judge

Judge ***** of another

Im not surprised someone as pompus as Strype would dislike Valentines. Who'd want him.

11. Strype McClaine

0637-6132-7577-7745
    Im not pompus... I actualy have verry little ego.
    I just have pride in my knowledge/work... ie: low self worth
    typeing on a wii is hard, but i don't want to get out of bed

12. Fox

Fox Super Mοderator
    Staff Member Moderator

2625-5585-1810-7837
    FYI: I always use my Wii to post.
    About...96% of my posts were from my Wii. I can type pretty fast on here now.

Anyhoo i'm free tomorow afternoon if anyone wants to battle. I'm gonna get my check cashed, go to the mall, and i'll be back at 3-4ish (4-5ish for most of you)

@Judge-Brother Strype isnt pompous. He's eccentric and withdrawn, like myself. I have never seen any pompousity in him.

#372 Fox, Feb 16, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2008
  13. Strype McClaine

0637-6132-7577-7745

Eccentric? I like to think of my self as so, I'm not rich enough yet to be eccentric...I keep opening my wallet to stare lovingly at the twenty dollar bill that sits in it, wondering "what shall I use you on?" as it's the first piece of currency that has been in my possession since the last time I took a tap to my arm and became the medical equivalent of a cow and sold plasma. I'de go do that again today, except that the doctor put me on some hard core antibiotic, and I wouldn't like any of it to leave my bloodstream just yet.

The only good yesterday net'd me was trying to beat the PBR master class round 8...like nine times, failing each one (I need some better pokes, I blissey would be MAZEING), but then again, with the luck haxx my wii seems to have, opening Grudon/Mewtwo is just hard core mean. Putting some glasses on my sunny-beamer charazard (and teaching him heatwave) I am going to try, yet again to beat that ****ah.

Takeing back a cheep used game I had bought with a giftcard for full credit, I finely now have money down on the second most important game that will come out on the wii.
    Heres a hint.
    Sonic, Link, Fox, Pikachu....
    Frick, thats like the story of my life up till like the eight grade.
    I may have a bit of a problem with Sonic in the game (hey thats not a brawl charicter), but deep down in side, I love it, Link and sonic were my heroes as a kid, I love'm....

That, and lets face it; my wii, will defiantly be going to freinds apartments, a beer might be had or two (Im always the DD, but it doesn't take much to get my mind silly) and fun, oh fun, will be had.

Minor side thought, my first roommate at collage, would only want to play video games with me when he was stoned out his mind, and lets face it, the jigglypuff kills you get, vs a stoned roomate are not satisfying.
    [The ones you do get when teaching someone to play, yea....they are pritty satisfying]

Also, reposts from HALOLS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#373 Strype McClaine, Feb 16, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2008
  14. Fox

Fox Super Mοderator
    Staff Member Moderator

2625-5585-1810-7837
    I bought this badass midevil/dragon chess board+peices for $30 today.
    You know i'm getting SSBB, and this will be the only game i'm camping for. I'm calling Hastings, and tellin' 'em i'm coming at 3 AM and not leaving withought it >:eek:
    *insert dancing shogun*
    I wish I could speed breed. I started breeding again and like 2 minutes in I was like "Ugh...fux this..."

15. MikemasterM1

MikemasterM1 ssbb fc 4253-3157-3147

agreed, in my school, all the girls are A-holes, they have themselves set on one guy, and then the ugly girls like to stalk people.
    almost ready to battle, give me like an hour or two, needa set up items and level up a team member.

16. Strype McClaine

0637-6132-7577-7745
    Ghost Busters

For the folk among us that do not lurk Smogon/Serebii dayly...yes..I go check serebii news once a day, I have an interesting piece of news that will surely unfold in the next months, while the Darkrai movie is just about out, and we will all soon have legidament black men in our pc, taunting foes with it's dark void....

Something else sneaks out of the darkness,
    Its our old uber freind Giratinia.
    Giratinia is slated to be in movie 11 with the little green puffball shaiman (who by the way, unlike it's friend manaphy, the other 600 point cute legend of gen 5, is not uber, hes like a not as awesome celebi)

From watching the preview of the 11th movie, you can see a few interesting things. Regigias sleeping with trees growing on top of him, him plowing through the feild, ectera. You can also tell that they are tilting this to a 3 movie mini serise about the battle between the gods (Palkia v. Dialga) that Darkria had stalled out again, and this time it will be Giratinia's time to shine. Why is this important you might ask? It looks like they are going to be reusing a game mechanic similar to the Deoxys mechanic of multiple forms for one Pokemon, effectively stretching the number of pokes in the middle of the generation.

Note, the following is from official art, and from bulbapedia and serebii, so you tell me.

[Source Bulbapedia]
    [​IMG]

According to Japan's CoroCoro Magazine, Giratina has two forms. The first ("Another Form") is the form we see in Pokémon Diamond and Pearl, and the second is a new "Origin" form which will debut in Giratina and the Sky's Bouquet: Shaymin; it uses this form when travelling through different dimensions.

# Giratina is speculated to be the third counterpart of Dialga and Palkia, in part due to the fact that the three have the same move patterns as well as the same level on which they learn their signature move and therefore also speculated to be the version mascot of the third game, if there is one.

# It is interesting to note that Giratina shares qualites with Pokémon from both the dragon trio and the lake trio. For example, Giratina is a secondary Dragon-type capable of learning several of the same moves as Dialga and Palkia at the same level. However, Giratina is found in a cave near Sendoff Spring, also known as the "fourth lake of Sinnoh." Ironically, the lake trio pixies are also located in caves near (or in their case, on) lakes.

============================================================

Sure, we have speculated Gen 4, Part three, Pokemon: Cubics Zirconium (personal joke) to be emblazoned with that spooky dragon for some time, however, we have most all thought of him to be a Lugia like legend, big, mean, and makes a great wall (I Like lugia better, but you cant complain when you can shadow force out for an extra turn of leftovers recovery, yes, thats the reason why I like Shadow force....[and I <3 signature moves] )....but does this mean brother rayquazza will have some trouble keeping the skies cleared and air locked? Only time will tell on this one...

Strype McClaine, Over and out.

• Like Like x 1
  17. MikemasterM1

i've heard stuff about a new game showing giratina as the cover. Do you think we will actually be able to obtain this form in the new version and be able to trade them to diamond and pearl?

18. Fox

Fox Super Mοderator
    Staff Member Moderator

2625-5585-1810-7837
    I'd buy the new game. Giratina > Palkia & Dialga IMO.
    Thanks for the info, strype.

19. Strype McClaine

0637-6132-7577-7745
    I will too, because Im almost POSITIVE the FR/LG/Emerald Move tutors will end up re-appearing over in the land of the new game, hopefully, with even more tutors (The thrid game of the serise always has an ass load of tutors and additional content, I'm kinda excited for the prospect of getting all three legends in one swoop, how they will re-write the story, and how they will change stark mountain.)

As soon as the week-of-tests slacks off, I may have something decent to present. I am force spawing Latios on emerald with my synchronizer Espeons (Timid), keeping any modest ones that pop up, I ment to have it with me today, and see how many I could ceatch between breaks

#379 Strype McClaine, Feb 18, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2008
  20. MikemasterM1

ya know, i was kinda hoping instead of a new sinnoh game, we get a new johto game. I loved crystal version so much, the music was amazing, the mystery of the unown was cool, and getting suicune was a bit of a challenge. I loved how you can go to kanto after you beat johto. the day and night thing was fun too. the pokegear was really cool. and i especially love the radio station mystery, and the train station, and that you can trade with older versions. i would really love if they remade this, but added the availability of visiting hoenn and sinnoh too.