Board For Those Who Are Not Posting Because No-one Else Is Board

Judge said:
Nice. Glad you can appreciate an anime like that.

40 bucks each? I'd buy them for Canti

I torrented them along time ago, supriseingly it also fits nicely on a dvd with good eats season three.

I just have a hard time of paying $120 for 6 episodes.

Well I have a timid ditto for fox, a new uber for him (the last one I gave had the wrong item, and its hard to get soul dews), and my personal TRU manaphy...

Anything I can make for you Judge, or would you just like whatever my next project is when I'm done.

I should just Torrent the files as well. I do like the original casing and all, makes it feel more official. 120 is a bit for so few, if I purchased a Anime series it would be .hack//sign for sure.

Ha ha, Ill just gander at the next project and thanks

I'm thinking Ninjask pritty strongly, even though I have a list the length of my arm of things to make. Ninjask Choice Bander and Ninjask baton Passer, would go realy well with say....I dunt know...a marrowack. Yea, Ide like to pass a dance and like 4 speed boosts onto a marrowack. It just seems a little unfair I know..

Is their a "thank you mod's" thread? I dont mean to sound stuck up or anything, but seriously, I would just want to say thanks.

Last edited:
I own that Marowak already.

Ninjask sounds good I guess, just ugly and non appealing to look at.

Judge said:
I own that Marowak already.

Ninjask sounds good I guess, just ugly and non appealing to look at.

Marrowak's are cool, I mean, not many pokes have a walking around town attack of 586, that'll just about smash anything in the world, and hard. If you can happen to get a swords dance, well, hell, your gonna hurt somebody...hard.
I wonder if the stat cap is still 999, cus, I know one swords dace would put Marrow above that.

Dont get overconfident or i'll murder you again =]

@Strype-I've been asking for a well-IVd Timid Ditto daddy but I caught one.
12/29/28/30/27/21
The speed and HP are a bit low for my liking but I had already caught like 40 Ditto and didnt want to try for brtter.
Currently redoing:
Limelight (Starmie)
In line...
Calypso (Gengar)
Vigiro (Manectric)
ChildsPlay (Porygon-Z)
Iota (Houndoom)
Darkrose (Froslass)
↑↑↑Timid pokes w/ bad IVs
Soother (Weavile) - (Wrong egg moves)
CardinlSin (Cloyster) -Retarded EV spread

Exactly, not many know its potential and over luck Thick Club and just lumpit with items like lucky punch and Farfetched stick and so on(Light Ball).

And what with it being slow and a ground type, they know its weaknesses are easy but it doesn't take much to get up off the ground. Some dude laughed when my MASS GRAVE came out and he thought it was a cubone at first glance, giving proof its very overlooked, but I couldn't care less because I don't want everyone around using It. I prefer exclustivity.

It wiped out half his team before my trick room died, his 4th pokemon had a strong resistance to a move and that gave him opportunity to 2OHKO my Marowak what with its now lowered speed.

What's Manaphy's name?

@Strype- You would have to PM
Syntax
Prez
Mitch2025
and i0n
Thanking them seperately

I was thinking, it would be silly silly on a trick room team, or maybe the protect ninjsask could get enough speed boosts to have it make garchomp look like a garchump. I do look at the numbers...

Limelight...
Makes me want to listen to rush...
BTW the latios I gave you didnt have a soul dew, sorry, I have plenty of spare soul dews and I can send one to you.

lol, its not always about a "team", It can effectivley be used without a speed boost. I don't neccessarily have a trick room team. I don't like teams based around one thing. I go for the individuals strength.

Not over confidence Fox, I simply loathe your Kingdra

I'm on now Strype. How much trash do I need?

@Judge-Yeah but hes not doing so well nowadays compared to the rest of my team =[

Well make your strongest Kingdra, and use it next time we battle. I'm rebreeding as well.

I temporarely abandoned the Kingdra project. My ass timid Ditto was pissing me off.

@Strype-You on?

Last edited:
I am seriously, seriously (seriously? yes) looking forward to taking control of a certain metal dog in brawl, and hopefully learning some competitve smash, instead of just fun with friends smash...

Aw hell, I just want to play smash! ....Wait a minute, I still have my wii...and Lesser awsome smash....I'll play smash!!

Back