Board For Those Who Are Not Posting Because No-one Else Is Board

I havnt seen it yet but I like PKMN 2000 (Lugia) the most so far I guess.

I'm not the biggest Mizaki fan really, but I do like the flavor he was aiming for in Moving Castle. Yep, steam punk through and through. Even though Pokemon often has pseudo futuristic feel to it (and it does) I really wish for some of the old end of the time line. We have seen Gen one and two That are spoused to be chronological, then gen three and four that are similar time period, and then the Orre Chronicals (collisum and XD) that are set in the future of the pkmn universe. This is just me, but I want to see a time traveling poke game (its been done for link, why not Pokemon), but then again, this is me craving a more cannon time line, seeing some things that are set in stone, events, places and such.

The poke ball being the most amazing tech of any single universe (bare with me) does the following. Changes between two sizes, creating an interior holographic environment, turning living matter, into basic energy and storing, the ability to be used as an item holder (Items in the over world being stored in a ball, making the balls inert [THE BALLS ARE INNERT] ), pokes inside of balls maintaining some basic awareness and yet be in a psudo state of suspended animation...

Eep...sorry...my mind started rambling, back to something of meaning...Jirachi.
I love him. Both him and Celibi. But Jirachi, I haven't had too many ideas of what to do with, so here are a few things I just came up with, loafing around...

Idea 1: Modifyed Doom Desire.
The basic DoomD. Set on smogon, looks something like this.
Psychic/Doom Desire/Wish/Protect - 252 HP / 224 Def / 32 Spe

This is all fine and good, but I was thinking [Oh no!] that Psychic while being my favorite attack, doesn't seem quite right. Doom Desire does not get Stabb, psychic does, but why not Charge Beam? It's a crappy T-bolt, but on the J-man, it is also a 90% spec boost (counting the 10% mischance, otherwise 100%)...If you are going to spend time attacking, why not ensure it gets meaner with each hit?

Idea 2:Calm Minder?
Origanal
Calm Mind/Psychic/Hidden Power-Tbolt/Wish

Same thought, Find room for charge beam here, maybe drop calm mind, and turn t-bolt into thunder, for sake of the 60% para (85% accuracy, then 60% Para) thats...not bad..I don't want to make an inferior Togekiss, but it seems, possible, and not bad either (Wish/Secret Power-Body Slam/Zen Head but/Protect-Doom Desire) but that doesn't sound that bad does it?

By the way, Secret Power might just be my new secret tech, its a slightly weaker body slam (70 bp, instead of a 85bp) but in various PBR stadiums, it has different effects, such as flinch,para,sleep, or even lowering accuracy.

Last edited:
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiQzsrZfev8[/MEDIA]
I felt like posting this too...someone might OBJECT to it, but I find that it is quite Wright

Last edited:
Vid wont load for me.
Does anyone have any battling luck to spsre? I need some...
All I have is the bad kind.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Vid wont load for me.
Does anyone have any battling luck to spare? I need some...
All I have is the bad kind.

The vid is a parody video of an anamei intro (Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei is the orignal) made to look like the intro to a "Pheonix Wright" anamei, its one of my favs on youtube, check it.

You can have some of my luck, just returning it, since I'm borrowing quite a bit from someone right now. Just don't battle PK champ, I can only seem to do well v him unless I really am serious, I cant just dick around. Last time my tail was only saved by a Gyrados getting his full 6 dragon dances. Oh, and it still cant ohko cressila.

I just love BL pokes too much....Thank god for Venusar.

Last edited:
Course, this is our just little undead forum. of Poke, not a whole lot of trading relay goes on.

theres still a few people left here, i miss my pal pit, hes one of the best wiichat members that came here, along with intouchwiththewii, and i've noticed this site dying since i have to wait at least a half an hour for someone to post. but we're getting some new members, so trades will happen quick.

I hate to say, unless I see some serious good numbers, or if it's from someone I know, I don't really want any trades from here.

Strype's gonna win...D=
I need a well-IVd Timid Ditto. Got one, Strype?

I can't wait to massacre Fox Kingdra

But what I came to post was that I was watching "Fooly Cooly" just now and Mr. Pompus came to mind. I'm sure you can appreciate this episode Strype. That is if you're familiar with the Anime. Another robot spawned from the kids head and faced-off with the original lol.

Judge said:
I can't wait to massacre Fox Kingdra

But what I came to post was that I was watching "Fooly Cooly" just now and Mr. Pompus came to mind. I'm sure you can appreciate this episode Strype. That is if you're familiar with the Anime. Another robot spawned from the kids head and faced-off with the original lol.

I'm really not pompous, but yea, I do loves me som FLCL, even thought it is only 6 episodes long (and get this 3 dvds 40 bucks a piece). I still love where they take him and rip on southpartk reaal harrd, but then again, I love comedy cartoons from just about any part of the world.

Um, Im sure I have a decent ditto, any Nature in Mind?

Back