Board For Those Who Are Not Posting Because No-one Else Is Board

OOOOOO!!!!!
CLONES!!!!!
Must...get...

Empoleons my bred born baby & counter part

And Vespiquen, though I should Rebreed her for perfect IVs to make her super efficient

1 sec
I have 2 of the items, but the others are on my Diamond version.
3 minutes and i'll have 'em for you.

Put yourself in trade on wifi. I'll be there in a minute.

Let me get my Ditto/Gloom/Caterpie/Weedle back.

I meant to do that but Red Eye distracted me while logging in and then you came so I applied lol

Remember to bring my pokes back...=[

I feel so terrible, I accidently released the caterpie and weedle, but ill REbreed them for you modest shield dust caterpie and naive weedle same ability, were they bred by IVs as well?

I got a piplup with 12/21/31/31/24/31 [Timid], and wondering if, I should keep going to see if I can get one with a better HP/SDef, or be content with that awesome ness of prefect speed (that is sadly, mandatory on this build), or keep going.

Keep trying but set a deadline.
"If by this date I dont have something better, go with this one"

I went with that one, trained him up, named him Napolion, and he seems to work amazingly well, and Oddly alot like a special metagross, tested on PBR, had quite a few Empoleon sweeps, full teams destroyed by an empoleon with agility.

My experiment of power move - brine, seems to be working fairly well, Stabbed, its BP is 97.5, but if I get him down to 50% it becomes 195bp with stabb. (130 bp), if I get it down to 1/3 (easy with life orb), brine becomes a savage 292.5 bp, Compared to surf (202.5) or hydro pump (270) brine is amazing power that you have to be willing to work on.

Back