Board For Those Who Are Not Posting Because No-one Else Is Board

well, my team is ready to battle in a little bit, just need to add some tms into the movesets, anyone have an earthquake tm? try and get to me before 3:00 p.m. on any battle or trade, because im going to the movies to see jumper. Edit: make it two earthquakes

Strype McClaine said:
I went with that one, trained him up, named him Napolion, and he seems to work amazingly well, and Oddly alot like a special metagross, tested on PBR, had quite a few Empoleon sweeps, full teams destroyed by an empoleon with agility.

My experiment of power move - brine, seems to be working fairly well, Stabbed, its BP is 97.5, but if I get him down to 50% it becomes 195bp with stabb. (130 bp), if I get it down to 1/3 (easy with life orb), brine becomes a savage 292.5 bp, Compared to surf (202.5) or hydro pump (270) brine is amazing power that you have to be willing to work on.
On a defednsive water poke that doesnt heal outside of Leftovers, Brine, is indeed savage, but I dont have TMs of it ATM so I use Surf (Most of my defensive water pokes have Recover/SlackOff)
Sounds sexy though

Tails McCloud~ said:
On a defednsive water poke that doesnt heal outside of Leftovers, Brine, is indeed savage, but I dont have TMs of it ATM so I use Surf (Most of my defensive water pokes have Recover/SlackOff)
Sounds sexy though

Unfortuatly, I was wrong, wrong wrong, Brine ONLY goes to 130 bp iff its the opponent goes to 50% or below, Here and I thought it was a pseudo reversal, napoleon the empoleon will be toting surf...its just reliable, unless I make a spike/rock/Sandstorm team to help get them down quick, but either way, with life orb, you can activate torrent easly, making surf, still damn mean.

I do like it, and it has proven it's self a few times over PBR, even making a few few complete sweeps.

Currently redoing REGOLE for better IVs.
Got a good EV spread for a Kingdra with this, Strype?

Modest @ Wet Rock
EVs:?/[STRIKE]0[/STRIKE]/?/?/?
IVs:?/?/?/?/?
Surf
Ice Beam
Rain Dance
Draco Meteor (or if i'm lucky)/ 70 HP ELECTRIC

I think...
28 SPD
252 S.ATK
148 HP
82 DEF

I want that physical bulk.

(I've abandoned my Tangrowth project due to shite IVs...)

Last edited:
What do you want to outspeed?
Unlike Agility men like metagross and Napoleon, you'r speed mark is more signifigant with swift swim. You get 1 agility, that lasts the # of turns your rain does. IV's are mucho important for speed, so as many as you can.

But, yea, what do you want to outspeed?
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23432
this assumes for the most part, that the IV of the speed is 31, and this gives you ALOT of good starting points to look at.

No, and even though the Forum is mostly dead compared to where it used to be, I highly doubt anyone would remotely come here for any trading offers or requests. Your best bet is the Trading Thread only.

Strype McClaine said:
What do you want to outspeed?
Unlike Agility men like metagross and Napoleon, you'r speed mark is more signifigant with swift swim. You get 1 agility, that lasts the # of turns your rain does. IV's are mucho important for speed, so as many as you can.

But, yea, what do you want to outspeed?
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23432
this assumes for the most part, that the IV of the speed is 31, and this gives you ALOT of good starting points to look at.
Well, my current Regole has pretty OK IVs if I remember correctly but I cant remember his EV spread so I cant check but I know their good. Kingdra seems to be on the weak side though withought rain (He was Modest LV.74 and Ice Beam wouldnt OHKO Bertha of the E4's Hippowdon...)
I like what I have but i'm trying for supperb IVs now.
All of his IVs (except ATK) MUST be 29 or higher (S.DEF can be 28 but that's it!)
A good HP ELEC would be cool too.

So far, I think the Celibi movie is my favorite, closely followed by the first 10 minutes of movie 1, and Pokemon heros (lati@s movie)

I assume I was more attracted to the Darkrai movie because it had a darker nature than The previous movies, somewhat like the first Mewtwo Movie. And the lame chit chat which usually eats up a 2 thirds of the Movie was to a Vast minimum compared to most of the prior released pokemon movies which left room for more action.

The Celebi movie was Nice but I loved the Lugia one more.

The first one, Im about to re watch the good part of in bed on my zune, the good part being mewtwo, being bad ass and wrecking up everything.

The movies sneak in some serious dark undertones that they just dont touch in the main cartoon. Ever see the second one, mystery of the unknown? Holy frick that hole movie is CREEEPPPYYYY...The lugia one is good, just for sake of, well, its funny, and it feels kinda non stop...

I liked the celibi one for the things that they only nodded at.
Shadow Pokemon, Time Travle, Proff. Oak as a kid, Vintage (steam powered/punk) pokeballs....

Some of the movies is pure sacrine trash, but honestly, they get away with some hard core coldness with some of the movies, they still keep it all PG, but I do enjoy me some dark toons.

lol Yes, the unknown was a very good one, I almost completely forgot about that one. Good call.

And the Vintage Pokeballs owned. I like the steam run/iron theme of things as well, brings to mind The Moving Castle & Kikis Delivery Service Animes which I love. To have a pokemon movie set back in time like that with that feel would be tremendous.

Eye to eye on those sentiments exactly

Back