brand new hack?

i had a hack today
a whole team of hackers
the thing though was when u killed them u got 65775xp
it lvled everyone up like 5 levels
got to admit a hacking that i didnt complain about:lovewii:

^^^ ye... thats coz your a tool.
Thats called xp boosting, I have ran into it at least 50 times. If I stayed in the games I would easily be lvl 56. Cheating sucks BTW.

Thats called xp boosting, I have ran into it at least 50 times. If I stayed in the games I would easily be lvl 56. Cheating sucks BTW.

ye i know....

mine was a "copy paste" quote- my actual words there though were: ^^^ye... thats coz youre a tool.

I HATE THOSE XP BOOSTERS TOO!

mind you playing them is fun...... watching lvl 40's+ scoring things like 6-14 etc

(just so you all know though- it was the dude above my original post that says its a good hack) :wink:

ye i know....

mine was a "copy paste" quote- my actual words there though were: ^^^ye... thats coz youre a tool.

I HATE THOSE XP BOOSTERS TOO!

mind you playing them is fun...... watching lvl 40's+ scoring things like 6-14 etc

(just so you all know though- it was the dude above my original post that says its a good hack) :wink:
lol sorry, I didn't even notice that. I still don't know how to use the qutoe thing right all the time.

Ok this a brand new hack i found out. I saw it in GE and black ops and i think the dude had both games and was hacking both. Your names are changed to some website for hacks(forgot what its called) the only way you can kill people is by melee them or nading them. Every 30 seconds everybody jumps really high then dies of the jump.

Back